1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On display at Wonderfest 2021. They fixed his morpher to gold and the helmet is a new sculpt as well. Looks more accurate.

197849723_10159166560599346_4558381731926880692_n.jpg

I kinda liked the other helmet sculpt better? Not sure if its photo angle or not but looked more angular and mean.

I don’t really want to buy into the Power Rangers line, but I’m almost tempted to get either the Green or White Ranger.

If I decide to get any at all I really only want one. Tough to decide as the Green and White Ranger are both cool designs.

You know..when Threezero first tackled Power Rangers, I was worried about the Threezero body but after owning the Snake Eyes version..I want to get these now

You know..when Threezero first tackled Power Rangers, I was worried about the Threezero body but after owning the Snake Eyes version..I want to get these now
What was the concern, loose joints, limited articulation? Glad to hear that the body turned out well, I'm just curious in what way.

I'm excited for White Ranger, Green and White are the two I want, now I want to see either Movie White Ranger and/or villains like Zedd and Goldar.

What was the concern, loose joints, limited articulation? Glad to hear that the body turned out well, I'm just curious in what way.

I'm excited for White Ranger, Green and White are the two I want, now I want to see either Movie White Ranger and/or villains like Zedd and Goldar.
All you mentioned..but the body is solid and the ratchet joints help with the durability and stability IMO

Thanks, good to know, Rangers definitely beg for more extreme poses and last thing you'd want is a Sideshow quality body that flops around.

I find it funny, as a kid, I literally hated Tommy. Never liked the Green or White Rangers, but he definitely seems to be the most popular whenever I jump into PR threads.

Tommy was my favorite and Kimberly was my crush. I like the Green/White Ranger designs because they have the shields and more unique costumes and helmets compared to the original 5. I'm not necessarily crazy about Tommy himself, I liked him more because he got Kimberly lol

For me being a super Sentai fan since the beginning. I knew around the season MMPR when White ranger was introduced was a mess because Saban tried to mix Dairanger characters and footage while keeping the Zyuranger concept going. Only problem was those were two different series . So a lot of the MMPR later seasons became so mixed up because the original footage that was being featured was from two different shows.

The character of Tommy being the leader was an odd shot since the character of the white ranger was originally a little boy who was a sidekick from Dairanger. I think at the time with Austin, Thuy and Walter leaving, I believe Saban wanted the fans to notice the leader as somebody they already knew or liked rather than getting a brand new actor playing the leader.

Back