1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z6PbWOA.jpg

So incredibly excited for Ranger Slayer. She looks amazing in person along with Lord Drakkon and White Ranger. I tried my best to avoid looking at the main team until I get them from BBTS soon.

As for speculation on who will be next, that's a good question. I had hoped for Ranger Slayer and glad to see ThreeZero had the same idea. They've introduced capes into the line so Lord Drakkon EVO III is even more possible.

I'm not sure if they'll tackle the new Green Ranger since that design doesn't necessarily fit the aesthetic of the television show but it's not completely out of the question.

Last edited:
My want list in this order (all MMPR); Goldar, Rita, Zedd, Alpha 5, Movie suits, Ivan Ooze, Bulk & Skull! Scorpina, 20 inch Megazord like their larger Transformers figures, putties, civilian clothing Rangers with head sculpts, finster, Ninjetti Rangers…
Threezero could have me by the balls for the next decade if they go deep into this line. I’d take it all.

I think they might stick making the ranger-style figures for now. They just require standard bodies that they can put an outfit on, which would make them easier to produce.

They might keep with MMPR and go for the ranger sentries from the comics and Lord Drakkon has three other variations they could do.

There's the Metallic Armour but I'm not sure people would be willing to buy the figures again just for a glittery costume.

Rangers are probably fairly easy to churn out. Other than changing the outfit color and in some cases helmet design slightly they’re all kind of the same. Doesn’t seem like they’re bothering with different body types.

I think they might stick making the ranger-style figures for now. They just require standard bodies that they can put an outfit on, which would make them easier to produce.

They might keep with MMPR and go for the ranger sentries from the comics and Lord Drakkon has three other variations they could do.

There's the Metallic Armour but I'm not sure people would be willing to buy the figures again just for a glittery costume.
I honestly didn't even think of the Ranger Sentries. That would sucker people, like myself, into ordering two as well. I was going to stick with the Lightning Collection with them but I don't think I'll be able to pass them up if ThreeZero tackles them.

Didn't even know it was up for pre-order.
BigBadToyStore has it up showing as Pre-Order Sold Out, that could just be a placeholder though. It's listed as a PX Previews Exclusive, so ThreeZero won't be selling it on their site and neither will Sideshow.

Last edited:
BigBadToyStore has it up showing as Pro-Order Sold Out, that could just be a placeholder though. It's listed as a PX Previews Exclusive, so ThreeZero won't be selling it on their site and neither will Sideshow.

If not a placeholder, Did anyone get one?

BigBadToyStore has it up showing as Pre-Order Sold Out, that could just be a placeholder though. It's listed as a PX Previews Exclusive, so ThreeZero won't be selling it on their site and neither will Sideshow.

So… where would one go to order a “PX Previews Exclusive “?

Wow, it's listed as shipping September 2022, so anything new we hear about now is definitely late next year for release.

So… where would one go to order a “PX Previews Exclusive “?
In theory, your local comic book shop should be able to order it for you. That's the idea behind the Previews PX Exclusives to give the smaller shops something to draw people in.

Back