1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad I upgraded my Ace Toyz figures. Got these in the mail today and they are beautiful.

In addition to the already announced figures, my picks for additions to the line would be:

-Zeo Ranger 1 Red
-Gold Zeo Ranger
-Phantom Ranger from Turbo
-Red Space Ranger
-Silver Space Ranger
-Red Lightspeed Rescue Ranger
-Titanium Ranger
-Time Force Red Ranger
-Time Force Pink Ranger
-Quantum Ranger
Red is actually Zeo Ranger 5.

B8Vm8KX.jpg

Decided to give Threezero a shot since I liked their Snake Eyes and this came SS today..This version is phenomenal in hand

I really tempted on getting the others ..I’m ready for the white ranger for sure!

Last edited:
Here's my wishlist

Scorpina
Goldar
Lord Zedd
Zeo Ranger V
White DinoThunder Ranger
Black Dino Thunder Ranger
Movie 95 White
Movie 95 Pink

Here's my wishlist

Scorpina
Goldar
Lord Zedd

Zeo Ranger V
White DinoThunder Ranger
Black Dino Thunder Ranger
Movie 95 White
Movie 95 Pink

I'm in for a handful of those. I know that White and Dragonshield Red are still pending, but my optimism is a little shattered by lack of new announcements on the line, I hope it is not limited to just MMPR and rangers only.

I'm in for a handful of those. I know that White and Dragonshield Red are still pending, but my optimism is a little shattered by lack of new announcements on the line, I hope it is not limited to just MMPR and rangers only.
Don't forget about Lord Drakkon.

I'm not surprised by the lack of announcements. Threezero are probably looking at the sales and deciding what to do next. Assuming they have the licence to produce all Power Rangers and not just MMPR, they're probably deciding whether to stick with MMPR and do the villains or go for a different team of Power Rangers.

I don't know how big the team is at ThreeZero but they have a few other things they are working on, so it might be a little while before we hear anything. Announcements come usually when they have a prototype to show.

Then again, we might hear something in December, that was when we heard about the MMPR figures last year.

I really don't think Threezero will be doing anything more with this line but I would like to be surprised. They did the popular rangers (MMPR and Lord Drakkon) and will most likely end there. I would kill for them to do a 1/6 Lord Zedd but yeah I don't see them doing much more with this line.

On the side note, I picked up Blue, Yellow, Pink and Blacks weapon off of TA so that I can have my Red Ranger with the full combined blaster. Don't need to pick up the full team to have it now.

Has anyone attempted to take Greens shield off? I kinda want an shield less green from the episode Gung Ho.

568f311fe1ff3a47c94c4a8b048773c0 (1).jpg
aebbe169699565e6a4848a92ad256df6.jpg
Green_Ranger_%28Shieldless%2C_Armbands%29_%28Earth-94814%29 (1).png

Why not just buy a brand new figure for $100 and cut the armor off?
Great point, the figure's so inexpensive, depending on your plans, a whole extra figure would be cheaper than parts sourcing, and you could always try to sell off extra parts to recoup costs.

If I had the money, I'd be tempted to have extra hands to dirty them to have the worn look as an alternate, but I don't want that look enough to weather my only set of hands.

I've had the Ace Toyz Green Ranger since it was released and have been tempted to replace it with the official ThreeZero one since it was announced. I finally ordered it last night, when I was able to get it for $84.15 from Sideshow Seconds. I just couldn't pass it up at that price (and it was already a great deal at $99, IMHO)!

My Ace Toyz figure looks good on the shelf, but the ankle and neck joints are laughably loose on it (to the point that there is absolutely NO way to get him to stand up on his own without a stand, and his head can't be posed up or down at all without it flopping back to a straight-on position), and I broke one of the fragile wrist pegs when trying to change a hand. I assume I'll be keeping the official ThreeZero fig and will sell my Ace Toyz version, but I'm curious to compare them side by side!

Got my extra pieces from Toy Anxiety today. Bought all the other rangers weapons so that my Red Ranger can have the combined weapon for display and also a spare shield + arm guards so that I can him display with the Dragon Shield when I want.

Avoids having to buy 5 other rangers just to have this.

n683yaV.jpg

iBCbdhh.png
NKlqYKp.png

Back