1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm intrigued by the way they have done the stitching for the holsters of the blade blasters and dragon daggers. It's not exactly how they are in the show and they cannot be moved to the other side of the figure. I mention this because that would mean they would have to make a different set of Dragon Dagger holsters for the Dragon Shield Red Ranger.

If ThreeZero had been a bit smarter about hiding the stitching, they could have just used the same Dragon Dagger Holsters as they did for the Green Ranger. I know it would just be a case of making a mirror image of the pattern/template but still extra work that was unnecessary.

Made a backdrop for photos.

RDD.jpg

Got my extra pieces from Toy Anxiety today. Bought all the other rangers weapons so that my Red Ranger can have the combined weapon for display and also a spare shield + arm guards so that I can him display with the Dragon Shield when I want.

Avoids having to buy 5 other rangers just to have this.

n683yaV.jpg

Can you please tell me how that dragon Shield is attached? Is it pegged in and glued or? I'm curious how threezero did it. In case I want to remove mine and not be scared to do it. Thanks

The Ranger Slayer on show at SDCC SE this weekend. Photo courtesy of RangerWiki.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1638029174048.jpg
    FB_IMG_1638029174048.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 47
I have a question for people who have the ThreeZero Pink Ranger, can you take the helmet off? And if you can, has anyone put a different head on it? Thanks!

I have a question for people who have the ThreeZero Pink Ranger, can you take the helmet off? And if you can, has anyone put a different head on it? Thanks!
Yes you can take the helmets off. I haven't seen anyone do any 3d prints yet. I want to but unsure on size.

I swear they're making these hands even SMALLER than they already are. :slap Can we get normal sized hands and not these baby hands?

kPcNvqN.png
Prototype...... thier proto hands were tiny and were slightly bigger on release. Someone really should enlarge them. But doubtful.

So if there are more planned, what does everybody think we'll be seing next?

Ranger Sentries to go with Lord Drakkon & Ranger Slayer or is it another team?

Let the speculation begin

I would imagine it comes down to success of what's out.

So far, we have 7 core rangers, and 3 variant figures which could still leverage a lot of parts or digital sculpts from prior figures.

I would love to see them keep to Mighty Morphin and expand into the villains, but who knows if that will be seen as worthwhile or doable at the same type of pricepoint.

Back