1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Jesse Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO, that's to be expected as Threezero purposefully didn't include the figure in their last schedule update and then said their new update would only be posted this month sometime.

I really hope they're putting this figure on a shorter body so he isn't the same height as their Heisenberg.

Yeah agree. I remember them not putting info out for this. This isn't even on my mind yet until I get my snow and Chappie in hand first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, no update on Jesse for this months release schedule. Looks like a Q2 release. Goodsmile has him as a June release for Japan so far.

Saw the reply on FB about status and they said it would be on the next status update next month - which means release at the earliest will be the very end of April if the status is posted week 3. But if he was coming in 4 weeks or even what they label "April/May," no doubt he'd be on the status just posted, so IMO, we're looking at May/June. Nothing beyond "April/May" is listed on the current status.

Saw the reply on FB about status and they said it would be on the next status update next month - which means release at the earliest will be the very end of April if the status is posted week 3. But if he was coming in 4 weeks or even what they label "April/May," no doubt he'd be on the status just posted, so IMO, we're looking at May/June. Nothing beyond "April/May" is listed on the current status.

Not gonna lie, Pixel. Had to read that twice :lol

I've only seen the Eleven Jesse figure released so far. That one has shipped to me. No news on this one yet I don't think.

I live in S.Korea and just got message from the shop that Jesse Pinkman will be shipped in Aug 29th. Considering that usually S.Korea gets shipped later than other countries, I am sure there will be people start getting this figure soon!

There was a shipping soon notice in the sideshow newsletter last week. In ten days it will be a full year since I preordered this...

Not that bad when you consider how horribly 3Zero is handling the walking dead line. After Jesse, I really do not have hope that we will see a Saul, Mike, or Gus anytime soon.

Just got my shipping notice too! Wow. I felt like Heisenberg waiting for the vacuum cleaner repairman for a while there. All very mysterious, no idea what is going to happen, whether Jesse would ever be in my future again ...

This was on eBay a few days ago along with photos of the box, but stock photos of the figure. I'm considering waiting this one out for discounts as I can't believe it will sell as well as Heisenberg and I can def use the money for something else in the meantime. Like food.

Back