1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Jesse Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might actually cancel my PO at BBTS for this and wait for discounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah if its anything like the heisenberg fig you'll save a big nut by waiting if they do the same #'s on jesse's production.

picked up the heisenberg on clearance from EE last week for $83 shipped. was a steal!

That is true. Heisenberg dropped a lot. Didn't know that when I ordered Jesse direct. I like the figures, so not hugely disappointed if they've lost money. You live and learn :)

Box looks pretty dope I gotta say. Here it is for those who haven't seen it yet. image.jpg

Congrats!!! How's the hs? :pray:

It's solid. Not excellent, but for the price of the figure I can't complain. He's also a little shorter than Heisenberg which is very nice. I'm really happy with him tbh.. One of those figures that gets better the more you look at it, and with a bit of futzing (I removed the leather jacket pretty quickly)! He looks amazing next to Heisenberg!

Glad to hear they updated the final production pieces to be shorter - initial proto wasn't and specs also indicated he was as tall as WW. The Leather jacket has always looked too baggy, not sure why they didn't bother to revise that, it's a real shame.

It's solid. Not excellent, but for the price of the figure I can't complain. He's also a little shorter than Heisenberg which is very nice. I'm really happy with him tbh.. One of those figures that gets better the more you look at it, and with a bit of futzing (I removed the leather jacket pretty quickly)! He looks amazing next to Heisenberg!

Great to hear. Any chance for a picture :wink1:

Back