1/6 TDk Interrogation room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the man himself!!
Batman79,

Would it fit in an Ikea Detolf? How about your great jail cell environment?

Really cool, but I'd be happy just to have a table. As nice as the door and wall are, I'd really just like a 1/6 table close to that, there's like no tables out there and I don't necessarily want to spend the money to comission one either. I wish there was more availability of 1/6 furniture.

If there were any on ebay I would BUY IT NOW.
They still are on ebay right now for a very limited time because I'm shifting to retail. The reason they are going to be more at BBTS is because of what I have to pay for high quality mass production/packaging and what they have to make off them also. If I can get enough guaranteed orders the price will probably be lowered.

Last edited:
I'm currently looking into that and the chairs as individual pieces. I'll post it up as soon as I can do the numbers. Thanks

Much appreciated, your craftsmanship is great on the whole dio, it would just make my life easier getting only the pieces I really want instead of a whole environement.

I have a question. It says it takes 3-4 weeks to manufacture but Paypal only insures up to 45 days from the purchase date. Can you get them shipped before that time? Sorry, been burned too many times on ebay.

Each shelf in a Detolf is 14 1/2" height, 12 1/2" depth, and 14" width. Pulled out the handy measuring tape. :D

Interrogation Environment is 16''L x 14"W x 15"H
Jail Cell Environment is 10"L x 11.5W x 14.5" H
Hospital Environment is...

I have a question. It says it takes 3-4 weeks to manufacture but Paypal only insures up to 45 days from the purchase date. Can you get them shipped before that time? Sorry, been burned too many times on ebay.

I try to get every order out ASAP. However if problems arise it's good to have the buffer so that's why the buffer is there. I always update the customer and stand behind the quality of the product/service. Call me old fashioned but if you pay for it you get it.

Last edited:
say what?...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/26lRFChMQ5M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/26lRFChMQ5M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

say what?...

So Batman79 is this going to be a more regular thing with these 1/6th environments offered at retail such as BBTS? I ordered your Interrogation room almost instantaneously upon seeing it there - it truly looks worthy of display with the Hot Toys figures and the scene its based on is probably already an instant classic. Have you ever produced or considered producing environments from other films that have gotten 1/6th figures? Terminator 2 or the Alien films perhaps?

So Batman79 is this going to be a more regular thing with these 1/6th environments offered at retail such as BBTS? I ordered your Interrogation room almost instantaneously upon seeing it there - it truly looks worthy of display with the Hot Toys figures and the scene its based on is probably already an instant classic. Have you ever produced or considered producing environments from other films that have gotten 1/6th figures? Terminator 2 or the Alien films perhaps?

First off I want to say thank you to you and everyone else who has been so supportive. I truly appreciate it. It has been a dream of mine to do this. I've always collected and believed that amazing figures deserve amazing displays. So thank you all very much! The Interrogation Room and the Jail Cell are the first releases. I have a lot of 1/6 th scale stuff that I am currently focusing on coming out in 2010. I hope to deliver a pretty big cross section of awesome displays with a few big surprise as long as these go over well. I have at least 2 more along this current line and then some dramatic shifts in the line up that I think everyone may enjoy! Thanks again.

Back