1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the Wonderworld outfit only had a few pieces that were good...?

It's not perfect. It has its shortcomings, and I think the trousers I don't like (over Inart's anyway). But the darker colors of the set really sell the dirty drenched look the character has, and actually looks a lot closer to what I see on screen compared to others. It's also very well tailored, so you don't get that thick layered look where the coat starts riding up around the neck as you often see.

I also like Arie's. I'd be happy with either, but I still lean towards Wonderworld's overall.

The Iris outfit is gorgeous to me, but it's not exactly my first choice for an ideal Joker representation.

I know its been talked about many times, but has anyone broken down and listed the best parts to build-a-Joker?

Like...

overcoat - Aries.... etc...?
jacket -
vest -
shirt -
tie -
pants - I think that was the one thing InArt got right...?
socks -
shoes -

Oh no there’s definitely a lot to work with from the inArt also. I was purely listing custom sets.

But yes the pursuit of perfection for ledger joker does get very costly very fast.
Inart really killed it on the accessories front. The hands, cards, and diecast weapons in particular are fantastic. I love The M76 SMG especially. I wish the knife was also metal.

I love the base too, aesthetically speaking, so long as you add an acrylic support / crotch grabber.

The body is also solid.

The way I see it, Inart's figure is the best skeleton to build your custom on. But I wish I'd bought the standard instead of the deluxe, seeing as it would have hurt the wallet less. Heck, I probably would have bought two standards.

I know its been talked about many times, but has anyone broken down and listed the best parts to build-a-Joker?

Like...

overcoat - Aries.... etc...?
jacket -
vest -
shirt -
tie -
pants - I think that was the one thing InArt got right...?
socks -
shoes -
Everybody's got a different opinion on that. And I've rarely seen parts mixed from the premium sets.

I don't think any coat is perfect in all of shape, fit, detail, and color. Wonderworld's is really nice, but the lapels flare out more than I'd like. My top choices (in no particular order) would be Wonderworld's, Arie's (and JND's and Jaggz potentially).

I'm not sure about all the different blazers, but I like Wonder's color, and it probably fits the best without adding too much bulk, which is a huge plus.

Wonderworld's vest is my favorite, but it's not quite the right color, the material isn't the best, and the hooks are a bit cumbersome. Honestly, Arie's might be the better option objectively.

I like Inart's trousers. They have the better suspenders, and a great fit. I wish they were ever so slightly lighter though. They're a little dark. IRIS's trousers are unique for their dotted pattern, but if @Gipetto0812's observations are anything to go by, it seems that doesn't translate best in 1/6.

Wonderworld's shirt might be the best, but preferably I'd want it to be slightly lighter.

I like Wonderworld's tie, but it's not perfect either. The consensus is that Dino makes the best ties.

por.toys are the best readily available shoes in my opinion, but those aren't perfect either as it was pointed yesterday on the thread. But it has the sharpest details, and the best paint apps right off the bat.

I'm not an expert on the socks. I don't see them when the figure is standing straight, and I haven't given those much thought.

Last edited:
Scout Trooper preferences to date:

overcoat - wonderworld
jacket - wonderworld
vest - wonderworld
shirt - wonderworld
tie - dinodinoya
pants - InArt
socks -
shoes - por toys

Is that a fair list from Scout Trooper...?

If that's true, then the Wonderworld set looks like a good purchase.

Scout Trooper preferences to date:

overcoat - wonderworld
jacket - wonderworld
vest - wonderworld
shirt - wonderworld
tie - dinodinoya
pants - InArt
socks -
shoes - por toys

Is that a fair list from Scout Trooper...?

If that's true, then the Wonderworld set looks like a good purchase.

I favour the IRIS coat but the wonder set is amazing.

The Jaggz coat will likely be the absolute winner.

This is an early WIP of the Jaggz coat. It's got potential to be the best with the right adjustments.

But the price is a hard sell for me, especially not having seen the final result. It's the price of the entire wonderworld set, but just for the coat..

314233-6227676B-FBF0-41D4-BA15-701940053C97.jpeg

This is an early WIP of the Jaggz coat. It's got potential to be the best with the right adjustments.

But the price is a hard sell for me, especially not having seen the final result. It's the price of the entire wonderworld set, but just for the coat..

Sometimes its worth the high price to be done with a particular piece. At least for a while. And especially if its a key piece -- like a jacket or coat, the thing you see the most of.

Sometimes its worth the high price to be done with a particular piece. At least for a while. And especially if its a key piece -- like a jacket or coat, the thing you see the most of.
That's true. It's what I tell myself sometimes to justify spending, lol.

I'm looking forward to seeing Jaggz final prototype.

Back