1/6 TDk Interrogation room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome but expensive. I wonder what the dimensions are and if it will fit in a Detolf.

I've seen that posted by a forum member before, and yeah, it does seem really expensive.

Looks good though

Yeah, that's batman 79's, which he only had available on eBay. He also has a jail cell environment that looks pretty good on eBay too.

What was the last word on your jail cell environment, Mollins? Did you ever finish it?

Ordered. Expensive but it looks too good to pass on and I will love having an actual movie environment to put (2 of my) 1/6th figures. How come I don't see more non-licensed pieces like this available at online stores. I'd take a bat signal light too even if the bat symbol couldn't be on it. That part would be easy to do myself

Last edited:
Ordered. Expensive but it looks too good to pass on and I will love having an actual movie environment to put (2 of my) 1/6th figures. How come I don't see more non-licensed pieces like this available at online stores. I'd take a bat signal light too even if the bat symbol couldn't be on it. That part would be easy to do myself

Hopefully you got it off eBay...$50 cheaper than BBTS and available right away. Gorgeous piece, wish I could afford it. :(

Wow! If I collected hot toys dark knight figures id be all over this!

Hopefully you got it off eBay...$50 cheaper than BBTS and available right away. Gorgeous piece, wish I could afford it. :(

Actually I went with BBTS. I've never used ebay for anything before :eek: and my funds actually need a break at the moment moreso than I'm worried about what the item will ultimately cost when I get charged in december (BBTS' date). I know its expensive but its value to me will be even greater still and make me forget about what I paid for it. It also helps to have no big financial imperatives like kids, house, car etc....

Back