1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the best deal I've ever gotten for a custom sculpt that is of this quality. You really can't beat it.

20230317_194754.jpg

20230317_194803.jpg

Sean Dabbs is doing a cool version from Freddy’s Dead. It’s limited and pretty expensive though. If I was a bigger Freddy fan I’d consider it.

Sean Dabbs is doing a cool version from Freddy’s Dead. It’s limited and pretty expensive though. If I was a bigger Freddy fan I’d consider it.

I saw that. It looks phenomenal. An interesting choice considering it's probably the most disliked film out of the series. I know I'm in the minority but I like most of this movie. Mind you I don't think it's a "good" movie but Robert Englund looks like he's having a ball playing what is effectively a Looney Tunes character and it's fun to watch. And this movie has the best laugh out loud moment in the entire series. "Yeah well, the map say we're ******!" :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy to see that many here bought the new sculpt by Gabriel Natteri!

I received the sculpt from Gabriel a few months ago as well, so I figured it was finally time to completely overhaul my custom NOES 3: Dream Warriors Freddy Krueger.
The sculpt is really a phenomenal deal, and the paint is quite good, particularly the eyes. I did add some more contrast (mostly reds and highlights) and gloss here and there to personalize it.

The hat is from the latest SSC, so I guess that makes it relevant to this thread? :lol

Recipe:
  • sculpt: IrettansStudio, slightly repainted
  • hat: SS Freddy, modified to fit the sculpt
  • body: VTS with HT slim arms, and heavily modified neck to fit sculpt
  • glove: original SS dream warriors Freddy, resculpted, metal blades added, and weathered
  • hand: HT MJ Thriller, scars added & repainted
  • sweater: custom by TerminatorFanGame, weathered and repainted
  • pants: ebay, resewed and weathered
  • shoes: ebay
IMG_9860_2_small.jpg

IMG_9851_2_small.jpg

IMG_9833_3_small.jpg

IMG_9868_3_small.jpg

IMG_9887_2_small.jpg

IMG_9881_4_small.jpg

I received the sculpt from Gabriel a few months ago as well, so I figured it was finally time to completely overhaul my custom NOES 3: Dream Warriors Freddy Krueger.
The sculpt is really a phenomenal deal, and the paint is quite good, particularly the eyes. I did add some more contrast (mostly reds and highlights) and gloss here and there to personalize it.

The hat is from the latest SSC, so I guess that makes it relevant to this thread? :lol

Recipe:
  • glove: original SS dream warriors Freddy, resculpted, metal blades added, and weathered
View attachment 632595
View attachment 632596
View attachment 632597
View attachment 632598
View attachment 632599
View attachment 632600
Wow amazing custom! Thanks for sharing..
love the custom sweater….gives me Freddy’s dead vibes…

Recipe:
View attachment 632595
View attachment 632596
View attachment 632597
View attachment 632598
View attachment 632599
View attachment 632600
“Nightmare” fuel; great alterations, really on another level now IMO!

Recipe:
View attachment 632595
View attachment 632596
View attachment 632597
View attachment 632598
View attachment 632599
View attachment 632600
That looks fantastic agonistes86! And the SS hat works great with that sculpt.

Back