1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a signed poster in the background, ebag27? The shots look great!

I had an extra body worldbox at020 body laying around and swapped it out from the sideshow
IMG_20221229_015300.jpg

IMG_20221229_015329.jpg

Never really loved the sideshow sculpt for this figure but recently picked up the Irettans studio part 3 sculpt and I finally have a Freddy in the collection that I love
Swapped to a worldbox body and the sideshow body literally crumbled in my hands at the waist. No clue how it broke or how long it was broken
9317493D-D9C7-452C-BEE4-442425B49C34.jpeg

Never really loved the sideshow sculpt for this figure but recently picked up the Irettans studio part 3 sculpt and I finally have a Freddy in the collection that I love
Swapped to a worldbox body and the sideshow body literally crumbled in my hands at the waist. No clue how it broke or how long it was broken
View attachment 623470
did you color the stripes to be more green?

View attachment 623470
Wow that second run jumper is so much better than the first one. The pants look a lot looser too. That Irettans head sculpt is so good! Might have to do that body swap too

View attachment 623470
did you use worldbox at020 and did the boot plug in fine or loose?

Wow that second run jumper is so much better than the first one. The pants look a lot looser too. That Irettans head sculpt is so good! Might have to do that body swap too
I was pleasantly surprised! Was planning on painting it like others have but once I got it in hand I like it as is
did you use worldbox at020 and did the boot plug in fine or loose?
I did use the at020 but unfortunately boots did not work. They plug in but are very very loose and the figure can't support itself without the stand. I ordered in haste as the head sculpt i got did not fit the sideshow body AND it broke on me while handling it. There may be better options but the worldbox bodies are very high quality.

really eh..damn, Irettans studio told me it fits the sideshow body, when i order one it just need a plug to hold the head into place.
I was pleasantly surprised! Was planning on painting it like others have but once I got it in hand I like it as is

I did use the at020 but unfortunately boots did not work. They plug in but are very very loose and the figure can't support itself without the stand. I ordered in haste as the head sculpt i got did not fit the sideshow body AND it broke on me while handling it. There may be better options but the worldbox bodies are very high quality.

really eh..damn, Irettans studio told me it fits the sideshow body, when i order one it just need a plug to hold the head into place.
It absolutely does not, also needs a special neck plug to fit any body and not look like a giraffe. I can post the link to the neck plug if you need.

Back