1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks fantastic agonistes86! And the SS hat works great with that sculpt.
Thanks! I did dremel the inside as much and as thin as I could, then heated it up and put it on the head, so it could get the right shape.

^ What do they sell for anyway?
Good question. I don't know how many he made, but I think it could even be 5-10 total. I checked his old thread, but couldn't find a paid list or something.
I paid about $50 (42 GBP) shipped back in 2013, which is a total steal for the quality IMO.

Thanks! I did dremel the inside as much and as thin as I could, then heated it up and put it on the head, so it could get the right shape.

Good question. I don't know how many he made, but I think it could even be 5-10 total. I checked his old thread, but couldn't find a paid list or something.
I paid about $50 (42 GBP) shipped back in 2013, which is a total steal for the quality IMO.

Oh wow. That is a steal. Surely, it wouldn't go for that nowadays. I checked with GeeWhiz customs and for a non-weathered part 3 sweater they wanted $250 plus $65 for shipping. Yeah.

Anyone still waiting for their Freddy Sculpt by Irettans Studio / Gabriel Natteri?

I did send him the money on May 9th.
He said package is ready for shipment and he would provide me with an invoice the same day (he didn't).
But since then it's complete radio silence from his side... that's 5 weeks now.

Messaged him multiple times but no answer.

Anyone still waiting for their Freddy Sculpt by Irettans Studio / Gabriel Natteri?

I did send him the money on May 9th.
He said package is ready for shipment and he would provide me with an invoice the same day (he didn't).
But since then it's complete radio silence from his side... that's 5 weeks now.

Messaged him multiple times but no answer.

Same! He did this before too... very typical

Update: my head randomly came today in the mail. No communication from Irettans studio which is bad on their end but everything is OK otherwise.

Attachments

• 20230614_182714.jpg
    20230614_182714.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Sideshow should be embarrassed that they can't do the type of accurate and quality work tha these customs designers can. My new policy is, if it isn't film-accurate, I'm not buying it. The Jason 1/6 Sideshow piece has been in stock for 7 years. They need to update their very-dated horror pieces badly

Just standard Sideshow Freddy...

IMG_0994 Sideshow Freddy.JPG

IMG_0993 Sideshow Freddy.JPG

I've always liked this figure, but there's an oddity with him which I think has always been there.

The head, left hands and boots are slightly tacky to the touch. Did Sideshow use a different kind of plastic, or different paint? Jason released around the same time though there's no tackiness at all. :unsure:

I grabbed the exclusive for a great price so looking forward to starting the mods.

Also ordered Irettans sculpts so I'm really hoping after reading the comments on here that he delivers. Always wanted a great Freddy last one I had was the part 3 sideshow figure from years ago. 😬

Just standard Sideshow Freddy...

View attachment 660146

View attachment 660145

I've always liked this figure, but there's an oddity with him which I think has always been there.

The head, left hands and boots are slightly tacky to the touch. Did Sideshow use a different kind of plastic, or different paint? Jason released around the same time though there's no tackiness at all. :unsure:
Hello, my Freddy is also tacky to the touch.
Head, hands, boots and gloves. I decided to remove the paint to see if the plastic is the problem, once I removed the paint it no longer felt tacky.
These days I hope to repaint to see how they feel, and confirm if it's the paint they used that is causing the problem.

Attachments

• DSCF1024.JPG
    DSCF1024.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Hello, my Freddy is also tacky to the touch.
Head, hands, boots and gloves. I decided to remove the paint to see if the plastic is the problem, once I removed the paint it no longer felt tacky.
These days I hope to repaint to see how they feel, and confirm if it's the paint they used that is causing the problem.

So at least that confirms it was the type of paint Sideshow used, rather than plastic breakdown.

I had the same issue aswell on mine the bottom of the boots stick on the base leaving residue.
Mine started exactly like this. I removed the paint so it wouldn't affect the logo on the base, but after a year the rest of the boots, hands and head started to get tacky. It should be noted that I live in a dry climate most of the year, I don't know if it's the same with you.

Attachments

• IMG_20230921_101952372.jpg
    IMG_20230921_101952372.jpg
    725.6 KB · Views: 0
I've only ever had one piece do that. It was a Mads Hannibal sculpt. It was sitting in a display case with other sculpts. I periodically clean and one day I picked it up and it was all sticky. Mads looked like he was sweating. I cleaned it up with soap and water, but it's still a little tacky shiny. I've got to check Freddy.

I’m very disappointed in Irettans Studio / Gabriel Natteri. I’ve ordered two sculpts from him/them (pt1 and a pt2). Attached to this post is how I received my package. I’ve been trying to contact him and no replies. When before discussing payment I get a quicker response. I paid him on Aug 22 for part 1. He then announced pt2. I paid him for pt2 on Aug 31 and asked could send both sculpts out since the first one hasn’t been shipped. Shipping both he said was fine. But the pictures shows how they were delivered. The fact that he puts the description of the contents on the envelope and it’s worth is something I don’t like. Speaking of that these are delicate pieces why aren’t the in some sort of box when shipped from another country? I’ve seen other costumers get their sculpts but this is heartbreaking to know that your package was stolen. I also had to message him a few times on when they will be shipped. I’m hoping this resolved. I just want my sculpts.

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image000003.jpeg
    image000003.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    229.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image000003.jpeg
    image000003.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image000002.jpeg
    image000002.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 0
I’m very disappointed in Irettans Studio / Gabriel Natteri. I’ve ordered two sculpts from him/them (pt1 and a pt2). Attached to this post is how I received my package. I’ve been trying to contact him and no replies. When before discussing payment I get a quicker response. I paid him on Aug 22 for part 1. He then announced pt2. I paid him for pt2 on Aug 31 and asked could send both sculpts out since the first one hasn’t been shipped. Shipping both he said was fine. But the pictures shows how they were delivered. The fact that he puts the description of the contents on the envelope and it’s worth is something I don’t like. Speaking of that these are delicate pieces why aren’t the in some sort of box when shipped from another country? I’ve seen other costumers get their sculpts but this is heartbreaking to know that your package was stolen. I also had to message him a few times on when they will be shipped. I’m hoping this resolved. I just want my sculpts.

Man. I am so sorry to hear that. My communication with them was great. Every time I DMd them I got a response at a resonable time. I honestly can't remember how I received the sculpt though. It must have been up to standard though otherwise it would be something I'd remember. I still think it's the best deal I've ever gotten for a custom sculpt fully painted and ready to go. I was thinking about picking up more sculpts because the deal is so good. I hope you get this resolved. 😞

Back