1/6 speeder bike repaint, koto bash biker scout and dio.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think i'll have to make the finger part of the gloves a bit wider than the DID ones so i dont need a shoe horn everytime i put them on :)

To be honest i wasnt gonna do anymore with this figure when i saw that SS was hinting on a scout trooper reveal maybe late this year but until i see the prototype i'll just carry on for now & i doubt theres would have accurate leather gloves :)

I sold my SS stormies last year on ebay got about £30 each for them im so gutted coz i need about 4 of them now for a scene im recreating. Ive seen play.com have sandtroopers for £79 & forbidden planet has them same price just wondering if i can get one & clean the muck off it & turn it into a regular stormy i know the lower left leg armour is slightly different & the waist armour has different detail but i'll see if i can get a cast from the blackhole stormy i have for those bits. Anyone know the best stuff for taking paint of the armour & the helmet?

Hey just thought, has anyone ever added a holster to theior speederbike or to the scout rider for the E11 Blaster? Or maybe one of the bigger weapons?
I`m toying with the idea it`s just a matter of wether to mount a holster on the bike or add a E11 holster to a Biker Scouts belt.

:waveHi guys, this is my 1st post here as I,ve just joined. My current project is a rework of the Hasbro 1/6th Speeder bike. Pic,s to follow soon.

I actually went and purchased a speeder bike and scout kit from ebay just to do this bash after seeing how well you did yours. Amazing work everyone is doing here, I am impressed everyday more and more at the ways people find to imrove and improve time and time again.

yeah the scout does not need much work to improve it just the shoulder bells make a big difference. But I love the way you can reall go for it with it.. replacing and modding nearly the entire figure!

I sold my SS stormies last year on ebay got about £30 each for them im so gutted coz i need about 4 of them now for a scene im recreating. Ive seen play.com have sandtroopers for £79 & forbidden planet has them same price just wondering if i can get one & clean the muck off it & turn it into a regular stormy i know the lower left leg armour is slightly different & the waist armour has different detail but i'll see if i can get a cast from the blackhole stormy i have for those bits. Anyone know the best stuff for taking paint of the armour & the helmet?

I use fine wire wool for taking the paint off SS armour. As long as you can get a smooth "keyed" surface it,ll take paint with no prob,s though I always use acrylic paint. As for spare trooper armour check out Collectablekitbash.co.uk. I,ve just bought some ss blackhole + sandtrooper armour off him with the same idea that you have in mind.
Hope that help,s mate.:)

Yeah Jager that place is great and he will be getting more stuff in the more he sells, I also got a few Black stormie bits. Good to see yet ANOTHER Uk chappy on on in the custom section hahah soon we will out number our number our American Cousins...... mmmooohhhaaaa hha haaa!!! and so the custom wars have begun!!!!!!!

Yeah Jager that place is great and he will be getting more stuff in the more he sells, I also got a few Black stormie bits. Good to see yet ANOTHER Uk chappy on on in the custom section hahah soon we will out number our number our American Cousins...... mmmooohhhaaaa hha haaa!!! and so the custom wars have begun!!!!!!!

we need a union jack !!!

hahahahah NO do no rekindle the days of the Empire!!! We are all hippies here man!!

Rebel scum :panic:

b3472157-c9be-4fd3-8d63-e83f4a471e2d.jpg

Back