1/6 speeder bike repaint, koto bash biker scout and dio.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx guys, sorry for the poor pics, I really gotta change my camera. It,s a Kodak 7.5 mega pixil job but I seem to be getting better results from my Samsung 5.0 camera phone!

AH I dont care about the pics man!! It looks amazing!!!!! What other parts are you gonna mod?

This looks great and I love the way it goes into the bike! Great improvement. What did you use???

attachment.php

AH I dont care about the pics man!! It looks amazing!!!!! What other parts are you gonna mod?

This looks great and I love the way it goes into the bike! Great improvement. What did you use???

attachment.php

Thanx Dorgmal, as for the parts used on the grey "thingy"(sorry, dunno whatcha call it!) I mainly used bomb + external fuel tank parts from the Revell 1/32 Tornado, plus plastic card + pipe. It needs a bit more work but I,m very pleased with it so far. The white "engine" parts behind it are scratch built from more plastic card and theres a new bulkhead in front also from plastic card. I,ve also made provision for a single central stand to replace the double Hasbro ones. Another mod I made was to close the upper + lower front body halves where the forks protrude, plus I,ve scratchbuilt a new part to replace the "thingy"(sorry again!) that sits forward of the main body between the forks. Theres still a lot more to modify/replace but, hey, I,m getting there!:panic:

This is obviously going to be an outstanding piece ! ( I was of the opinion that the Hasbro was relatively accurate ) . Keep up the good work . :clap

Thanx for the kind words guys. I,m hoping to post an update
soon but first I need to get a new camera as my old one just
died on me.:panic:

I finally got round to taking a couple of snaps of my speederbike repaint.
Stripped it down and repainted/weathered it along with covering the seat with leather.

bike01.jpg

bike02.jpg

bike06.jpg

I took massive inspiration from 'xil3f' and his bike repaint.

Looking good i was thinking of doing one all black with a shadow trooper on it. Saves the hassle of having to find a Biker Scout. :D

Holy smokes this is amazing! I love the addition of the leather seat.

I have built my scout with all the custom bits made available through this thread but I still need to do the bike.

Beautiful job. Thanks for the inspiration.

It's the other way round for me. Finished the bike but haven't managed to complete the scout. :lol

Back