1/6 speeder bike repaint, koto bash biker scout and dio.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure somebody round here parts would help this young lad ,Caval, out with a rider for his Bike. :D

Last edited:
Great job Cav, makes me wish I had the skills to do the same to my Speeder Bike. You customizers do some awesome work, keep the amazing stuff coming.

I've just came across this..... your work is far out amazing... please keep up the good work, xil3f !!

Hey everyone, with the SS Speederbike release, I thought I would revive this older thread so we can post our modified Hasbro Speederbikes. The SS bike is very nice, but the old Hasbro bike can be made into a respectable representation with some TLC. Here is mine, I just finished it today. I took it apart and did a complete repaint. Some of the mods include a new control panel, shaping the front fins and some other work as needed. The Hasbro Scout trooper is unmodified, I haven't gotten around to working on him yet. Honestly, I am waiting for an Endor Leia for the bike.

speederbike001.jpgspeederbike002.jpgspeederbike003.jpgspeederbike004.JPGspeederbike005.JPGspeederbike008.jpg

Really nice repaint Darkeyes, bike looks great.

This thread is a trip down memory lane. I enjoyed spending a few minutes going through it again. Good times. :)

Looks good, I'm doing the same thing right now. SS Bike looks great, but I wanted to save some money and Hasbro bike is good enough for me. I'm glad people are giving the Hasbro Bike some love.

Here's the custom body i used for the trooper. TTL/MARMIT/SS BUCK all spliced together. Shoulders and sides of the TTL are sanded down. I wanted a really articulated body that could sit on the bike properly and be easy to pose and this works great! The biggest problem i found was keeping his boots attached to the foot pedals so i put magnets inside the boots,once they're on the pedals slip another magnet underneat and they stay nice and secure:)
View attachment 204608View attachment 204609

Back