1/6 Space marines.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 WarHammer 40K Space marines.....

Looking forward to your version Hemble... always love seeing your weathering on a figure :rock

Hi All

Thanks to Mark for letting me know about this thread cheers mate and here is a Space Marine I started yesterday I spent a good 5 hours on this so far and yes there has been swearing screaming :).

I dropped him and broke off the foot pin so the left leg and armour as been superglued together but that doesn't bother me.

Also I warped the cod piece to much and didn't realize it until I had it all together but again no big deal and it's a great learning curve.

It will have both the bald head and the helmet so enjoy and I will have more pics up when I restart him tomorrow arvo.

Ron

Picture047.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Can't wait to see what you've got planned colour wise Ron :panic:
Gonna give us a clue?! :)

Owwwwwww soz armour went out on Saturday guys ;) and I have tracking numbers, cost a bomb but don't want it getting lost. I have popped a few extras in some folks as some of the parts need a wee drop of filling. As always any problems then just say.
I am so excited to see a few of these come to life.

Hey Guys

Almost completed the power fist detailing and have added small detail to the backpack. And Wanderer I was thinking the same colours asI used on the Mando below.

Ron

ww1.jpg

WOW Ron your Space Marine looks amaing mate so far and as for the Mandalorian Warrior, simply amazing piece of work you got yourself there.

Mark got my Space Marine Bits today mate so will be getting stuck into my Black Templar :D Have to say Wow on the detail you guys did on these pieces to be casted.
Here`s hoping it`s a worthy piece for this thread :D

Are we adding Wip on here too?

I'm so happy now that this awesome project has its own custom thread, Its a fantastic piece and I can't wait to finish mine :)

Hey Guys

Thanks guys I'm loving this project and can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with.

Here are a few more WIP pics the power fist is done so is the backpack and started on the bald head details.

Ron

40k4.jpg

40k5.jpg

40k6.jpg

40k7.jpg

40k9.jpg

40k8.jpg

40k11.jpg

40k10.jpg

Last edited:

Looking Good Ron. Those silver plates on the Jet pack, they off ST communicators?
The pipe and wiring of the power fist is amazing.

awesome wrk!! ..dorgmal i also do the same in the gw,lol..more like...ohhhh wow...heh wats that??..quickly point behind them then peg it for the door!!!!,lol,lol..jus a suggestion but if u guys pulled this off u shud take a crack at the armour from unreal tournement 4!!.( im prayin) ;)..im so pickin me up a set of armor...once the goverment decides ta giv me my job back!!...W@^kers!!

fantastic work Dorgs. one thing though. you should change the title of the thread to read 1/9th scale space marines :lol

not 6th scale, but 12 inches. even so, Still awesome.

Oh, and dorgmal, one last thing. are you familior with shapeways?

https://www.shapeways.com/

you should get an account and sell some of this stuff through there.

hahahahah maybe we should all just rob banks to feed our dollie habits, we are all plastic junkies.... and I love it :)

not much new stuff from me but I have reworked the foot... and incorporated the foot peg so the cast now just pushes on :)

marine416.jpg

marine417.jpg

Re: 1/9 WarHammer 40K Space marines.....

fantastic work Dorgs. one thing though. you should change the title of the thread to read 1/9th scale space marines :lol

not 6th scale, but 12 inches. even so, Still awesome.

Oh, and dorgmal, one last thing. are you familior with shapeways?

https://www.shapeways.com/

you should get an account and sell some of this stuff through there.

Hahaha yeah its a real bummer :( but finding good priced 14" bodies would be impossible... The Pred bods would be just amazing... and there is a 13" dc bod... but both are so expensive... I would love to make Imperial guards and Death Korps of Kreig but they would be to big next to the marines. :(

I would love to get into 3D printing owww so much... I did have access to a laser cutter which was like heaven!!! I got so excited!!!

Back