1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the Snowtrooper I also want to see a Hoth Rebel Soldier, Navy trooper, and a Biker Scout. Then I can die satisfied. Those were my favorite as a kid.

1 down 3 to go.

I'm sure they said they where working on it

On the same winter theme with the Snowtrooper I'd like to see the Probe Droid.

Yep, both of those as well as the speederbike have been mentioned as either in development or planned as part of the line.

I just saw the Snowtrooper is now listed as February 2013 on the order page, I think last week it still said January.

They did say Biker scout is in the works...and makes sense since they can paint him camo green and put out Gree's Soldiers - 2 for 1.

I'd imagine the robes would be too short for a different body... although I've never seen the Medicom in person.

Medicom already made a decent Royal Guard. I have just been trying to figure out how to port it over to a decent sized body so its fits in with the Sideshow scale.

I have the Medi royal guard and its nice but its too short. Even if you did put it on a different body the robes would still be short. I put ankle extensions on the Medi to raise him up but it doesn't look any better. Also the Medi helmet is not properly scaled. It's way too small when compared to other HT figs or SS. The helmet needs to look like it can fit a head inside and right now the Medi does not pull this off. The shape is right but its just not big enough. A good place holder until someone else puts out one but if you only want to buy it once, then I'd wait for another company.

Apart from the base body there are no parts they could or should us.e on both of them, not sure about th Marine but that's probably the same deal..

The old Kenner gun was a fav ...so must have for me

Thats cool....I'm OK when some of the exclusives are things I don't need/want so I can save some $. The new yoda is one where I'll get the regular too. I'm happy for all the guys though that will get the exclusive because it connects them to their childhood....thats what it's all about anyways. :hi5:

Back