1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was charged for the E-web cannon last week and my account shows "Item Shipping Soon" next to it and the Snowtrooper on my order. Has anyone received their shipping notice for the E-web cannon yet?

I was charged for the E-web cannon last week and my account shows "Item Shipping Soon" next to it and the Snowtrooper on my order. Has anyone received their shipping notice for the E-web cannon yet?
Same here and no shipping notice. Its always the same with SSC, it takes seconds to take my money but a week to ship. As this is happening Bossk is charging in a few days.

The Snowtrooper was in the "coming in the next 30 days" portion of yesterday's newsletter. But still no email about when he's expected to be charged.

I'd say we're looking at early February for him.

They are probably trying not to make people choose between this and Bossk right now.

Likely get notice late next week or week after, once Bossk has been charged.

Chose this guy over Bossk - hope he comes out well.

Decided Hasbro Bossk would be fine for now (with tweaks,) the Hasbro Snowie looks a little on the chubby side and had to go.

just talked to SSC CS and they told me they have not received the canon yet. I asked why they changed me if they didnt have it in stock and she didnt know. Not cool if you ask me. Not happy.

just talked to SSC CS and they told me they have not received the canon yet. I asked why they changed me if they didnt have it in stock and she didnt know. Not cool if you ask me. Not happy.

Wow that's kinda sucky thing to do to your customers.

I have my stuff on PO at a local store and I don't get charged until he gets them into stock.

Chose this guy over Bossk - hope he comes out well.

Decided Hasbro Bossk would be fine for now (with tweaks,) the Hasbro Snowie looks a little on the chubby side and had to go.

Not to question your decision, but I think there is a bigger difference between the Hasbro and SS Bossk (especially with the extra head sculpt) than there is between the Snowtroopers. I'm getting both. I can live with the regular SS Snowtrooper but really need the exclusive Bossk. If I couldn't get the exclusive Bossk it's a close call as to whether I'd get him at all. I think the SS Snowtrooper will be very close to the prototype and turn out great, just hope I can get him in time for some pics outside in the snow. :yess:

Did they say it was being held up in customs?? They usually won't charge an account until it has at least arrived in the country and is in customs.

I hope this isn't something new since they are charging me for Bossk on Monday.

In know last year they started charging accounts when some stuff was still being held up in customs because they anticia[ated the item being in the warehouse by then.

No she seemed pretty clueless as to where their shipment was, but she said they think they will get them in next week. Im guessing the canon is coming in with Bossk and they better ship them together.

No she seemed pretty clueless as to where their shipment was, but she said they think they will get them in next week. Im guessing the canon is coming in with Bossk and they better ship them together.

In California a company cannot charge you the end payment unless they have it ready to sell to you. Unless you give them the ok. It has to do with credit laws.

Back