1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have around 300 Sideshow points so I decided to order the cannon for free. Might pick up another snowtrooper with the remaining balance.

Have around 300 Sideshow points so I decided to order the cannon for free. Might pick up another snowtrooper with the remaining balance.

Though I don't have as many points I decided this last week to go ahead and order the cannon along with an extra Snowtrooper. I told myself that I would not order, the cannon due to the high price, but caved for some odd reason. :gah: After caving I realized that I want to display the Ex version with the vintage blaster so another trooper is needed for the cannon. Spending money sucks. :lecture

Though I don't have as many points I decided this last week to go ahead and order the cannon along with an extra Snowtrooper. I told myself that I would not order, the cannon due to the high price, but caved for some odd reason. :gah: After caving I realized that I want to display the Ex version with the vintage blaster so another trooper is needed for the cannon. Spending money sucks. :lecture

When they hit $100 each. I can see 3/5 of them.

I passed on the gun and ordered a few more Troopers to go with the EX one...I hope the gun isn't really nice....

My cannon came today. Ill see if I can get some pics posted .

May I see it please.

gal-bn-robert-ridgely-jpg.jpg

Let's see them pics, Turbo! The other Freaks know that you all don't want me to have to post pictures. Ask anyone about Flint...or check out that thread in the Joe section...:lol

My cannon came today. Ill see if I can get some pics posted .

Not only pics, but what do you think about the quality and is worth the $150 asking price:thud:

I want it, but want to hear what thoughts are first. Thanks.

I came down with flu so no pics but being a die hard Hoth guy. I opened it. Yeah its F_ucking cool. They changed the smooth cable to a ribbed one super cool. its all rubbery and does not kink. the tri pod had some articulation, but doesnt fold. The gun itself is pretty solid. Has a little red translucent view finder. The box is well detailed. Comes in four parts in a foam clamshell like how the Dewback wad packed.

Back