1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might even bbuyy four of that set up! What y'all bet the ticket will be? $150 bike and $150 trooper?

Not to question your decision, but I think there is a bigger difference between the Hasbro and SS Bossk (especially with the extra head sculpt) than there is between the Snowtroopers. I'm getting both. I can live with the regular SS Snowtrooper but really need the exclusive Bossk. If I couldn't get the exclusive Bossk it's a close call as to whether I'd get him at all. I think the SS Snowtrooper will be very close to the prototype and turn out great, just hope I can get him in time for some pics outside in the snow. :yess:

Yeah, I can see what you mean but I took the Hasbro Bossk out a few weeks ago and I think it holds up really well, better than 3/4's of the Hasbro figs. Can't get past those oven mitts on the Hasbro Snowie.:lol

I would, however, have LOVED to have gotten SSC Bossk - I had to choose. It's this new price point that I just can't get through my head. People say it over and over, but only five years ago, these figs were in the $50-90 range, now it's $130-160.

And SSC's Fett made me realize that buying the SSC version of a character doesn't necessarily "nail" the character for your collection. Almost all - with a few notable and recent exceptions - have lots of irritating and needless inaccuracies.

And at $70 that's forgivable, but not for $150. However, Bossk looks great and would be worth the money if I had it!:slap I've become a bottom feeder in this hobby.

So looking forward to this Snowie though - the pics at SDCC were just stunning and probably tipped the decision.

Might even bbuyy four of that set up! What y'all bet the ticket will be? $150 bike and $150 trooper?

Don't kid yourself. When Hot Toys is getting over $250 for the Batpod you can bet the Speederbike will fetch at least $200 or more.

Don't kid yourself. When Hot Toys is getting over $250 for the Batpod you can bet the Speederbike will fetch at least $200 or more.

The Hasbro 12" speeder bike is the best thing they made in that line. Always have that as a back-up!

BUt yeah, can't see a SSC bike for less than $200.

I have two of the hasbro bikes. One I got with the leia to eventually make an endor version and one with a scout so I could make a custom. The tomy helmet is actually really nice. If I can find the right gloves it will look pretty good I think.

I've become a bottom feeder in this hobby.

Your not the only one....I've had to pick and choose what I can and can't buy. I'll try to get the stuff I can't buy later, if I can get it for the right price.

The Hasbro 12" speeder bike is the best thing they made in that line. Always have that as a back-up!
BUt yeah, can't see a SSC bike for less than $200.

It will be hard to top the hasbro bike. If it is around $200 I'll definitely use the hasbro one with my SS scout trooper.

Not kidding myself, just asking the question. Point is, a SS vehicle ain't gonna be a HT batpod by a long shot, but I'd be cool in the $200 range if done well and not a polystone statue.

Not kidding myself, just asking the question. Point is, a SS vehicle ain't gonna be a HT batpod by a long shot, but I'd be cool in the $200 range if done well and not a polystone statue.

Well the STAP was $180.00 with DROID plot. The Batpod was $250 with out batman. But the Granty with the mark4 and dummy is $500.00.

The PF were $300 but now $350.00.

I say with driver $450/500 without $275/$325.00 but not too 2014. Commander right now are $140 so. I would also say 25% of the driver would be the run number of the bike.

This this why neyo is on the batpod. For me.

I'd hope to at least get one bike, but if they are ridiculously priced I have 2 hasbros, how much was the eweb? That may be an example of a possible price we are looking at, hopefully the scout will be accurate its my favourite troop, two are compulsory in my collection

If SSC keeps up with the Hoth theme I would love a Hoth rebel solider.

I really want all the OT troopers.

A navy trooper would be a dream come true:pray:

Back