1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man... the face mask is a big disappointment. It looks terrible in hard plastic.
I'll have to think long and hard about getting this guy.
Hopefully Sideshow will change the mask to cloth.

I don't know man, by the time it is soft enough and thin enough to have people make their crinkled look, don't you think you're asking for somethign prone to ripping and then cracking/peeling down the road?

I'm trying to order one and I keep getting a server error when I go onto the ss website, can someone try to order this for me if I give you my log in info? Thanks

What?! No offense, but that's just not a very good idea at all.

Kind of surprised they didn't throw in another Jango clone head to swap out. May not be OT but heck, Hasbro did it.

VTSCsnowart.jpg

Not sure hat else to do since I can't order it until tomorrow since its sunday through ss and it may be gone by then.

No, it won't be gone by then. Especially with as many people complaining about it! Haha. But just look at the site and see how many other recent releases still have the exclusive available....this won't sell out too soon.

I was having trouble with the site. I just tried a different browser and it went through fine.

Never EVER give anyone your login information. NEVER. NO ONE. (IMO.)

As nice as the e-webb cannon looks , its defintaly not $150 nice. The evironments are cool aside from Jabba Throne and Palpys Throne just aren't essential with the prices they are charging.

As nice as the e-webb cannon looks , its defintaly not $150 nice. The evironments are cool aside from Jabba Throne and Palpys Throne just aren't essential with the prices they are charging.

That thing is a $15 piece. Sideshow is warped

Man, this sucks. Sideshows site has been sketchy all week! Can't even get the page to load at all.

Back