1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered the EX. Will wait on the E-Web cannon. I'd like to grab it for around $100 or less down the road as well. $150 seems a bit steep.

looks good to me,the chest armour might need a little tightning like the stormie,but other than that,its nice. 150$ for a gun??no,not me!
looking at the movie stills,the eyes look accurate to me,just as the "faceshield".

I'm a long time lurker on this board, and spend a huge amount of funds on sideshow. I'm shocked at the price of 150 for the gun alone, hell i bought a mossberg 12 gauge, not the highest grade model, for like 170 last week! A real working gun is pretty much the same price! consider the taxes and shipping charges it is the same price! :):)

I'm a long time lurker on this board, and spend a huge amount of funds on sideshow. I'm shocked at the price of 150 for the gun alone, hell i bought a mossberg 12 gauge, not the highest grade model, for like 170 last week! A real working gun is pretty much the same price! consider the taxes and shipping charges it is the same price! :):)

Where did you get a Mossberg 12 gauge for 170? Was it a 500?

Oh, and welcome aboard!:wave I agree, 150 seems too high.

What's with the dirty pants? I want my trooper in white. Not sure which one we are going to get.
And $150 for the canon?? ____ me! LOL

BB

While I'm glad they made the snowtrooper, the price is laughable for what it entails.. especially since you don't even need a detailed headsculpt or new body..

but what REALLY angers me, is seeing the price on that hunk of junk E-WEB cannon. Hasbro has, and still does make weapons that look JUST AS GOOD at that scale, for.. oh.. 10 bucks.

Poor form, SSC. Poor form.

The eyes seem a bit too small. Otherwise it looks great. Hopefully it will be on a good body and not a rag doll body anymore. Don't care about the exclusive rifle at all, it didn't appear in the hands of an ESB Snowtrooper = don't need it. Will order a Snowtrooper at other retailers and maybe an E-web too.

BTW some details for those interested: 501st Legion: Snowtrooper and Profiles in History Snowtrooper page 355.

The screen used ESB Snowtrooper in the above auction:

be6440.jpg

sku7t3.jpg

Sadly I am going to sit this one out and order from AE at a later date. The price is to high for me with what is included. Still a great looking figure so far but my money can be better spent than for what SSC is asking.

Back