1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly I am going to sit this one out and order from AE at a later date. The price is to high for me with what is included. Still a great looking figure so far but my money can be better spent than for what SSC is asking.

I'm really beginning to think Sideshow is getting out of control on thier prices. Can anyone tell me why he's $15 more then the Utapu Airborne?

Untitled-1.jpg

I'm really beginning to think Sideshow is getting out of control on thier prices. Can anyone tell me why he's $15 more then the Utapu Airborne?

Untitled-1.jpg
yes,the electric heating in the suit is very expensive because scrap metall prices have been going through the roof:rotfl

I ordered both, BUT I don't see why the gun is so expensive or the ST is so light on accessories.

Untitled-1.jpg

I agree I ordered the Utapau and can sorta justify the price but with the snow trooper I just cant see were all my money is going.

its real snow from tunisia,no wait,that was for the sandtrooper... i meant norway.:rotfl
:rotfl
Well they can keep there base and give me some extra hands and equipment :wink1:
:goodpost:

While the snow base is cool, it breaks up the unity I have with all my figures having the black bases therefore have no use for it. Weapons and hands, on the other hand, can always be useful

Ok, this is a major disappointment.
That mask is just unacceptable.

I'm looking at it working out if I can cut it up and mod it.
But for this price I shouldn't be doing this.
It looks like a 1990's Hasbro head.

The face shield looks like hard plastic we are not going to have a huge range of motion with the head. Look at all the pics the head is never moved. I hope SS changes that.

Back