1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23154197.jpg

Lol, this or that video of the guy freaking out about people dissing Britney would be equally appropriate in this thread and Boba's. :lol

I'm thinking it might be best if the mods create two threads for every character. One in which everyone can have their opinion without being attacked and another where only positive comments are allowed.

does not seem sculpted to me. I was thinking it was more some kind of plastic like sheet.

the eye openings do look a little small to my opinion.
Yeah, it was some sort of crinkley vinyl, like you and OT Freak advise, I think. As for the eyes, maybe I'll think differently after checking some screenshots, but they've always seemed small to me, in every iteration I've had of the character. I think it's just part of the design.

I dont think the Snowtrooper movie prop has a cloth face 'shield' or whatever you call the snow guard....
LOL yeah what is the face cover, shield, guard really called? I think you are right it wasn't cloth. It was a vinyl material.

I'm so glad to finally get some ESB love instead of another Clone Trooper.

:exactly:

Isn't that the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate haters!!!! :lol

That being said, as a clone fan as I see these prices, I'm glad I like clones because at least their rising in price at a slower pace then some of this other stuff. It also makes doing customs (of all star wars figures) not only cheaper but you can get the look you want.

Last edited:
Looks yummy delicious!

Ordered the exclusive :yess:

More OT goodness :rock :rock :rock

No room for big gun, looks cool though.

Lol, this or that video of the guy freaking out about people dissing Britney would be equally appropriate in this thread and Boba's. :lol

I'm thinking it might be best if the mods create two threads for every character. One in which everyone can have their opinion without being attacked and another where only positive comments are allowed.

Except people have tried that on these boards with various things and generally the same people who whine everytime someone doesn't 100% approve of ever toy, whine about there being two threads.

I'll hand it to people _____ing about the toys, even if they're trolling the perfect figure, they're at least On Topic.

Divergences like funny meme I posted about little crying ladies crying over someones else opinion or said crying ladies themselves carrying on about someones opinion aren't. :dunno

These look cool despite the flaws. Will resist though and just stick to clones as my only 1:6 figures. My wallet couldn't take the hit if I jumped any further into that line. Grats to all who have been waiting and will buy.

:dunno:dunno:dunno
Plastic face cover in movie, plastic face cover on doll. What am I missing?

Very excited to finally see the SNOWTROOPER! And the E-web!

ORDERED BOTH!

But yes, that's a crazy 'gouge' price on the non-painted plastic canon. That's a $50 item. Maybe it really fires!

So is the canon an exclsuive to anyone? You'd think this would be a Sideshow exclsuive to their site. Does that mean I can pick this up anywhere? Maybe I'll get it on eBay for a lot less....

Yet another fail from sideshow. They can't even get the original prop correct. Oh wait... :dunno

:lol :lol :lol

So is the canon an exclsuive to anyone? You'd think this would be a Sideshow exclsuive to their site. Does that mean I can pick this up anywhere? Maybe I'll get it on eBay for a lot less....

Good question. Could be worth to pick up from a retailer.

Very excited to finally see the SNOWTROOPER! And the E-web!

ORDERED BOTH!

But yes, that's a crazy 'gouge' price on the non-painted plastic canon. That's a $50 item. Maybe it really fires!

E-Web should have been included since he's light on accessories aside from the xclusive blaster. Just look at all of the weapons and accessories the Joes come with for that price.

Back