1/6 Sideshow - MARVEL: The Punisher Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a photo?

Maybe got from different seller; debating whether to just try and sand it a bit instead of returning. The one side starts good but as it gets to top, it's just sloppy lol. For the price, can't complain to much, but it's whether to sand and repaint or just ship back.

I'm at work right now and can't see any line in my photos. But when I get home I'll check. Might be worth it to try and sand it.

For the price I paid, absolutely; no fear of messing up when sculpts are on the cheap side lol. Sand it and if I have to add a little aves apoxy to it. Definitely want to darken the hair anyway. Just a reminder to look at pictures thoroughly :)

For the price I paid, absolutely; no fear of messing up when sculpts are on the cheap side lol. Sand it and if I have to add a little aves apoxy to it. Definitely want to darken the hair anyway. Just a reminder to look at pictures thoroughly :)

Mines has a faint mold line too. Can't really notice it.

I found it was cheaper to buy the whole set of Very Hot PMC from Cotswold. Buying items by the piece, if you can find them, would cost a lot more. The PMC came with a lot of equipment. Still have more Mags and a MOLLE Vest. Only problem, the set doesn't come with instruction, but I figured it out. Took me 3 hour just putting the gear together and on the body. But I happy with it. He actually has two belts on.
A thin belt the drop holster and gerandes are attached to and the web belt the Quick Mags are attached to.
VH-Veryhot-1-6-soldier-action-figure-toy-PMC-Private-Military-Contractor-1030-1-6-military.jpg

I thought I saw a Punisher T-shirt on ebay.

I finally ordered this set. I only bought it for the mag belts and weaponry. Any tips on assembling the belts for the quick mags?

I finally ordered this set. I only bought it for the mag belts and weaponry. Any tips on assembling the belts for the quick mags?

I know, it doesn't come with instructions. If I recall, sorry at work right now, you have to use those rubber strips. Insert them fromt the top of the mag holder and loop them through the belt. I used tweezers. I'll check when I get home.

I check and I was correct. You have to insert the rubber strips into the back of the mag holders then thread then into the belt harness. The single strip for the pistol mags and the double for the rifle mags. I'm going to glue the mag holders together when I get a chance. They come apart too easy(two pieces).

If anyone is interested, I have one for sell. Almost new condition with the exclusive gun, only displayed for a few months in static poses. PM me of interested.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Not sure if this belongs here but I just wanted to show you guys the custom Punisher I've been working on.

8553aeb88ce27c3016bb2194fd2208c9.jpg
448292390f0d3790693218a9227724ad.jpg

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Im almost done with this punisher custom.
I needed your opinions
Shirt tucked in or out looks better?

f6abb7517cec057b7eb32a886401e106.jpg

e7b35e9a7a7eb9c36729c6a3e22096d9.jpg

8c9ed3ed7320c51cbe6984a72e11f727.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back