1/6 Sideshow - MARVEL: The Punisher Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I still need to put him on a bigger body. I'm thinking the SS Superman body with HT arms,like my previous one.

Looks awesome. Is that gun based on a real one?

Yes it is. It's the AA12 fully automatic shotgun (Atchisson Assault Shotgun). I just learned about it a couple of weeks ago. It's bad ass!!!!

My updated Punisher v2

aWg7G6.jpg

Yes this costume and figure rocks! Nothing like classic Frank. If the figure came out like this, I woulda bought it.
Excellent work! :clap

So before I dump some money on Ebay any recommendations on good modern looking 1/6 weapons and what buyer to buy from?

I'm looking for the coolest looking weapons, they have to be visually striking.

I want:

1 Sniper
2 Assault Rifles
1 Shotgun

As sniper rifles go the M82 Barrett is one of the more popular ones...but if you want to go really tactical there are many others to choose from (not really up on those)

lots of M4 assault rifle variants (sooo many options)

for shotguns Benelli and Remington tactical also seem popular.

here are some great retailers that sell loose weapons:
Monkey Depot (one of my favorites)
Cotswold Collectibles
Black Ops Toys
War-Toys

As sniper rifles go the M82 Barrett is one of the more popular ones...but if you want to go really tactical there are many others to choose from (not really up on those)

Cotswold Collectibles
Black Ops Toys
War-Toys

You rock. :rock

Thank You very much.

Cotswold Collectibles
Black Ops Toys
War-Toys

The problem most of us are having, is that the trigger hand that comes with the Sideshow Punisher is a too big. It's hard to find weapons that it can hold by itself, without falling off.

Question for "onethousandmasks",
Mate did you use the stock sideshow head for your incredible punisher ? or is that the custom one available ?
beautiful work

i want to add a more muscular body to punisher
will a hottoys body work with the punisher sideshow boots? or are the pegs different?

Question for "onethousandmasks",
Mate did you use the stock sideshow head for your incredible punisher ? or is that the custom one available ?
beautiful work

Its the custom one sold on ebay.

i want to add a more muscular body to punisher
will a hottoys body work with the punisher sideshow boots? or are the pegs different?

The pegs on the Sideshow body are larger than the ones used on the Hot Toys so the boots have a larger hole. You would have to mod either the holes or the pegs.

Looks superb. Mind sharing your recipe?

Sure.

The body is a SS Punisher body with the torso "skin" of the Snake Plisken SS figure.
The head is the SS knock off one they sell on ebay
The suit is by Tony Mei
The belt is by Ashkan Zomorrodi
The holster and boot knife sheath were made by Gustavo Ponce
The hands are The SS Punisher with the cuffs cut off
The gauntlets are SS Green Lantern
The boots are the SS Punisher with the laces painted white

Btw, Im still looking to bulk him like my version 1.

6IQY8z.jpg

Last edited:
Is there only one seller of the new Punisher head? I've looked all over evilbay and can't find one. Any help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back