• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 scale battery powered light saber (3rd batch arrived)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 scale battery powered wireless light saber (1st batch closed) (Shipment arriv

As I said in my PM, if you have a green left, I'll take it, or please, put me down for batch two!:)

Yes, you are correct. I've added your name to the list. You have #2 spot. Please refer to pg. 1 for the updated list.

Re: 1/6 scale battery powered wireless light saber (1st batch closed) (Shipment arriv

I'm interested in a blue, red, and green.

I'm interested in a blue, red, and green.

I've added your name to the waiting list.

If there are no left over from first batch, I'll update everyone on waiting list to the 2nd batch.

Hi Triton if you.re able to send it to Spain....i would like to get one blue,one green and one red....Thanks mate and kind regards

I've added your name to the waiting list.

If there are no left over from first batch, I'll update everyone on waiting list to the 2nd batch.

ok thanks.

Hi Triton if you.re able to send it to Spain....i would like to get one blue,one green and one red....Thanks mate and kind regards

Yes, shipping to Spain is possible. Added your name to waiting list.

lightsabers.jpg
:yess: Awesome product !
Thanks Triton !!

Out for delivery. Can't wait to have in hand. Pics look awesome.

You are welcome. Glad they arrived safely.

Paid in full bro!

Thanks. I'll update the status on pg.1. I'll try to ship your package today if possible. If I can't get it out today, the latest will be tomorrow.

Actually, I think I'll take an extra ble, too!:D

OK, I'll add another one for you. It looks like we can start 2nd batch pretty soon even if there is none left from first batch.

Got mine today! Sorry no pic yet but they are awesome!

Here are other experimental items. Force lightning and 1/4 scale light saber.

The force lightning can be done in either wired or wireless version.

The wired version comes with 100 - 240V AC adapter and power switch. It will have flash effect.

The battery powered wireless version comes with battery and the light is constant on.

15267829169_0a3f9e44d9_z.jpg

15304250882_1249847109_k.jpg

15451438601_eef313aab6_z.jpg

For 1/4 scale light saber, it has the same size hilt as the 1/6 scale version. The only difference is that the blade portion is 21cm instead of 15cm.

The picture below shows Diamond Select 1/4 Darth Maul with double light saber. I cut a larger aluminum tube and fit two light sabers from both ends.

IMG_3411.JPG

IMG_3413.JPG

IMG_3416.JPG

Last edited:
Back