• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 scale battery powered light saber (3rd batch arrived)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 scale battery powered wireless light saber

I'd be interested in 2-3 sabers - purple, blue, red and maybe green. My concern is the generic hilts but it's understandable. Do you.twist to turn on?

To make double red, it won't be wireless.

The battery needs to be inserted from the bottom of the hilt.

I have already provided pictures red, green and blue lit up.

I don't have yellow, purple, and white on hand. I'll ask my friend for the picture.

To turn on, you just insert the battery. There is no on/off mechanism.

Red, green and blue for me - happy to have shipped to US, but would prefer a international option, either way I'm in for the 3

If shipping to US address, the battery will be included.

For outside of US, my friend is still trying to figure out the detail. The post office will not allow battery in the package. However, other carriers such as DHL may allow battery. As soon as my friend has all the detail info ready, I'll post the update.

Triton, any chance you could do this in 1/4 scale? I really need one for my broken lightsaber on one of my SW Premium Format figures

Last edited:

From Germany definitely interested in 2 blue lightsabers (can purchase batteries here). - If they look as awesome as they do on the pictures I would probably then be interested in other colours from another batch.

I a interested in one blue, and one red!!

Are these types of batteries called something other than BR435? (for eBay search)

Edit: nevermind, got it. Pin batteries.

Another common name is fish light battery. However, there are several sizes and only BR435 will fit. All US buyer will receive one battery with each light saber.

Back