• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 scale battery powered light saber (3rd batch arrived)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 scale battery powered light saber (1/4 scale and force lightning on pg. 10)

Nice. I wouldn't mind getting a 1/4 scale lightsaber.

Re: 1/6 scale battery powered light saber (1/4 scale and force lightning on pg. 10)

For those who are interested in 1/4 scale version, below is more info.

1/4 scale will be more expensive. The custom acrylic rod from the factory is 30cm in length. With 1/6 light sabre, one acrylic rod can make two light sabres. However, with 1/4 scale, you can only make one and the rest of the rod needs to be discarded.

Also, the hilt will be 1/6 scale in order to fit the battery. You will need to either create your own larger diameter hilt or drill the existing hilt and place the battery powered light saber in.

Below isthe size comparison with Diamond select 1/4 scale Darth Maul light saber. The blade portion is 21cm.

Length comparison
IMG_3423.JPG

Diameter comparison
IMG_3425.JPG

The price for 1/4 scale light saber is $46 each. If you are interested, please reply and I'll add to the list.

I'm def in for second run and I def want that force lightening!!

The price for force lightning is $55 for either wireless battery powered version (no flash) or wired version with AC adapter (flash effect). If you are interested, please let me know which version you prefer.

Below is the video of the force lightning with flash effect (wired version).

I'm in for 2 wireless force lightning.

I'm def in for second run and I def want that force lightening!!

Force lightning price provided. If you are interested, please let me know if you need wired (flash effect) or wireless version (no flash effect) and I'll add you to the list.

Force lightning price provided. If you are interested, please let me know if you need wired (flash effect) or wireless version (no flash effect) and I'll add you to the list.

Sign me up for two force lightening. Quick question; are we stopping this at run two or are we gonna go to a third batch. I'd like order a few more sabers but would prefer to space out some.

Sign me up for two force lightening. Quick question; are we stopping this at run two or are we gonna go to a third batch. I'd like order a few more sabers but would prefer to space out some.

Do you need wired (flash effect) or wireless (no flash effect)? Wired version comes with power switch and AC adapter. Wireless version comes with one battery.

We can do a 3rd batch if there's enough demand. The minimum order requirement is 25. My guess is that it will take much longer to reach 25 minimum requirement for the 3rd batch.

Quick update. Order has been submitted. We should receive the shipment in 3 - 4 weeks. I'll send PM for Paypal info once I have the shipment on hand.

Wish everyone a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks Triton...you do the same.

I got mine in and they look great. My purple one is not as bright as the rest, especially my blue one. Man, it'll light up a room.

My only gripe is I wish they were small enough to put in a drilled out light saber hilt. If they were, I'd probably outfit my whole collection.

Thanks again and nice work.

Thanks Triton...you do the same.

I got mine in and they look great. My purple one is not as bright as the rest, especially my blue one. Man, it'll light up a room.

My only gripe is I wish they were small enough to put in a drilled out light saber hilt. If they were, I'd probably outfit my whole collection.

Thanks again and nice work.

Thank you for the information.

Yes, the purple one is not as bright as other colors due to current LED technology limitation. The purple LED in the light saber is already the brightest one available in this size. Hopefully, the LED and battery technology will continue to improve and eventually we can make the electronics small enough to fit into original hilt.

Send ypu pm mate, really want the 1/6 wireless red, if its available.

So I guess it's too late for two forces lightning bolts (wireless) and one more red saber?:monkey3

Sorry for the late reply. If you still need them, I'll add to the list.

Please reply to confirm.

Back