• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 scale battery powered light saber (3rd batch arrived)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 scale battery powered wireless light saber

Triton: Thanks so much for posting this on Sideshow Freaks! I saw your original post on One Sixth Republic's facebook page, and was so happy to see that you plan on doing this. There is a limitless demand for these items and I hope your friend decides to do this on a larger and more consistent level.

Regardless & {UPDATED}, I would NOW love to buy ONE GREEN, TWO RED and TWO BLUE lightsabers. I'm in the US (SoCal) and I would love to get the batteries with them if possible.

Interested. Blue and Red right here please. Let me know when and where to do the paypal.

Triton: Thanks so much for posting this on Sideshow Freaks! I saw your original post on One Sixth Republic's facebook page, and was so happy to see that you plan on doing this. There is a limitless demand for these items and I hope your friend decides to do this on a larger and more consistent level.

Regardless, I would love to buy ONE RED and ONE BLUE lightsaber. I'm in the US and I would love to get the batteries with them if possible.

Thanks. I am currently on a business trip overseas. Will finalize the list when I go back home later this week. Yes, all US buyer will receive one battery with each light saber. Also, just receive a new picture from my friend showing all available colors for comparison. The colors are green, red, blue, yellow, purple, and white from top to bottom.

screen-capture.jpg

Interested. Blue and Red right here please. Let me know when and where to do the paypal.

I'll finalize the list by this weekend. Then, it will be about 3 ~ 4 weeks for all the light sabers to delivery to my home. I'll then request Paypal payment and ship all the light sabers from So. CA. You should expect to receive the light saber within one week after you make the payment.

Triton, any chance these can be made in 1/4 scale as well? Would be great to replace some old PF lightsabers

Hi Triton I will ntake one red and one blue. Shipping to Ireland

I would be interested!

Hello! A blue one for me please! Is it enough to write in this comments here to get one or do I need to PM you?

Thanks. I am currently on a business trip overseas. Will finalize the list when I go back home later this week. Yes, all US buyer will receive one battery with each light saber. Also, just receive a new picture from my friend showing all available colors for comparison. The colors are green, red, blue, yellow, purple, and white from top to bottom.

View attachment 139365

Looks awesome. This is def something that should be kept available as anyone with any SW figures will want.

Is the rod clear plastic? If so it wouldn't be hard to grind the end down to a point.

Triton, any chance these can be made in 1/4 scale as well? Would be great to replace some old PF lightsabers

Do you have the spec? Length and diameter. I can check with my friend.

Hi Guys,

Just return home last night. Haven't had chance to check and reply to all the PMs. I'll work on it ASAP and finalize everything by this weekend. The final list will be finished by Sunday night. Please check back on Monday and all the information will be updated.

Thanks for the patience.

Last edited:

The first batch is closed. All request after this message will be on 2nd batch. Again. There needs to be a minimum of 25 light sabers before we can start 2nd batch.

Id like to start off with:

1 purple
1 red
1 blue
1 green

Thanks for the reply. I haven't updated the list yet because I haven't had chance to read all the PMs since I just got back home last night from an international business trip.

I'll be working on the list until Sunday night. Please check the final list on Monday and let me know if there is any issue.

Back