1/6 S-HERO - SH001 Doom Monarch (Doctor Doom)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using Inflact to download the original images, rather than screen printing them as before:

S-Hero Dr. Doom 1.jpg
S-Hero Toys Dr. Doom throne 1.jpg
S-Hero Toys Dr. Doom throne 2.jpg

Okay, I was wondering how the articulation would work, so it’s a “rubbery” undershell with the plastic armor covering it AND the cloth tunic and hood covering that. I know that figure underneath is SWEATING! 😰😄

This might be a pricy one, the whole “Standard” vs “Deluxe” type deal, in which case, I’m fine not buying the throne.

Okay, I was wondering how the articulation would work, so it’s a “rubbery” undershell with the plastic armor covering it AND the cloth tunic and hood covering that. I know that figure underneath is SWEATING! 😰😄

Castles are draughty. :monkey3

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?r...Ri1LsLcxdE2jeNbpQwZuOBym6hUs_lm6t1Rwl4VCaNKik
S-Hero Dr. Doom 4.jpg
S-Hero Dr. Doom 5.jpg
S-Hero Dr. Doom 6.jpg
S-Hero Dr. Doom 7.jpg
S-Hero Dr. Doom 8.jpg
S-Hero Dr. Doom 9.jpg
S-Hero Dr. Doom 10.jpg
S-Hero Dr. Doom 11.jpg
S-Hero Dr. Doom 12.jpg
S-Hero Dr. Doom 13.jpg
S-Hero Dr. Doom 14.jpg

S-HERO SH001 1/6 Scale DOOM MONARCH

**The throne is not included**

List of accessories

head * 1
green dress * 1
body * 1
green cloak * 1
Hand * 6
belt * 1
Full armor * 1
holster * 1
Mask * 2
fur collar * 1
Skull cup * 1
Silver Undercoat * 1
Gun * 1
Lightning special effects * 1
Magic book * 1
Badge * 2
Stand * 1

NOTE:

Kit Chen
just shipping cost for throne is $200, we are checking if there’s a way to reduce the cost

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?r...Ri1LsLcxdE2jeNbpQwZuOBym6hUs_lm6t1Rwl4VCaNKik
View attachment 607344View attachment 607345View attachment 607346View attachment 607347View attachment 607348View attachment 607349View attachment 607350View attachment 607351View attachment 607352View attachment 607353View attachment 607354

S-HERO SH001 1/6 Scale DOOM MONARCH

**The throne is not included**

List of accessories

head * 1
green dress * 1
body * 1
green cloak * 1
Hand * 6
belt * 1
Full armor * 1
holster * 1
Mask * 2
fur collar * 1
Skull cup * 1
Silver Undercoat * 1
Gun * 1
Lightning special effects * 1
Magic book * 1
Badge * 2
Stand * 1

NOTE:

Kit Chen
just shipping cost for throne is $200, we are checking if there’s a way to reduce the cost
Thanks for the link …ordered :)

I am really excited about this figure. Of course I realizes that Hot Toys will make one of these when the Fantastic Four comes out but as someone mentioned before there is no way to know what the MCU Doom will look like. I love the overall classic look of this figure although I agree with Victor that he looks a bit “light” I hope that is just due to photography.

I’m pretty sure that the quality of the materials etc will be better from the Hot Toys version, but by the time the Hot Toys Doom starts shipping it could easily be late 2026 …so I’ll take my chances with this Doom Monarch and wait and see what the future holds.

Ya know what, looking at it further 🔎….it’s super nice! $223 is actually less than what Sideshow priced for some of their comics-style figures, less than our beloved Hot Toys will offer in the future, and InArt? Probablyyy not.

All those accessories, the mask options, the cape options, good grief! Reed Richards is somewhere punching air right now 😬

Back