1/6 S-HERO - SH001 Doom Monarch (Doctor Doom)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
315201778_10226298381279735_4163811853112408741_n.jpg

Update 12th November 2022:

S-HERO SH001 1/6 Scale DOOM MONARCH

onesixthkit.com
onesixthkit.com

S-Hero Dr. Doom 4.jpg

S-Hero Dr. Doom 5.jpg

S-Hero Dr. Doom 6.jpg

S-Hero Dr. Doom 7.jpg

S-Hero Dr. Doom 8.jpg

S-Hero Dr. Doom 9.jpg

S-Hero Dr. Doom 10.jpg

S-Hero Dr. Doom 11.jpg

S-Hero Dr. Doom 12.jpg

S-Hero Dr. Doom 13.jpg

S-Hero Dr. Doom 14.jpg

S-HERO SH001 1/6 Scale DOOM MONARCH

**The throne is not included**

List of accessories

head * 1
green dress * 1
body * 1
green cloak * 1
Hand * 6
belt * 1
Full armor * 1
holster * 1
Mask * 2
fur collar * 1
Skull cup * 1
Silver Undercoat * 1
Gun * 1
Lightning special effects * 1
Magic book * 1
Badge * 2
Stand * 1

A part of me is tempted, but I know there'll be an official Doom out in... 7 years or so. It looks like they tried to replicate the Legendary Scale Sideshow statue in figure form:

Legendary-Scale-Doctor-Doom-Statue-Figure-Sideshow-Collectibles.png

It looks rather plasticky and weightless, but pretty cool nonetheless. I've always said that Doom's armour needed some engravings and an ornate look, as the flat grey/metallic armour is too dour for an operatic personality such as his. So who knows if the MCU design will be half as cool, and they won't just go with some streamlined CGI metal or whatever, and I'll end up wishing I'd gotten this.

I'll think about it. I could get it and stick it in my DoomShelf next to all the other stuff, regardless of my proper 1/6th collection. I'll have to see if Kit puts it up for PO and how much it ends up costing.

I've given up collecting Marvel, yet I've also wanted a 1/6 Doom for a long time.

The idea of the character and of Latveria, with the castle and the medieval town, combined with Wolfenstein when I was building a big diorama for 28mm figures years ago.

He looks like a cliffhanger serial type villain, so he could fit in with non-Marvel characters from the 1930s or '40s like the Rocketeer or Rocketman (Commando Cody).

This figure is the only post on their Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/shero_toys/

shero_toys

Doom Monarch is coming !!
Designed and produced by S-hero Toys!!

Date joined
June 2020
Former usernames 7

shero_toys has changed their username 7 times, including 2 times in the past 90 days

Clicking on Tagged brings up a lot of photos of DAF Toys' figures, so they could be the same company.

I've given up collecting Marvel, yet I've also wanted a 1/6 Doom for a long time.
I'm still in the game, considering all my big wants (Cosmic, FF, X-Men, Supernatural) are still on the horizon. Certain characters that were big on my list have already been ruined for me, but I'm trying to work out something. It's kinda boring now, but it's just a case of waiting really.

The idea of the character and of Latveria, with the castle and the medieval town, combined with Wolfenstein when I was building a big diorama for 28mm figures years ago.

He looks like a cliffhanger serial type villain, so he could fit in with non-Marvel characters from the 1930s or '40s like the Rocketeer or Rocketman (Commando Cody).
I hear you. Doom's versatility is what eventually made him my favourite cape character. He's a Mad Scientist, Evil Sorcerer King. He works in any genre and type of story you want. And since I tire easily and go through cycles, my favourite today could be on the bottom tomorrow. Doom fits many moods and aesthetics, so he remains on top. Even if we're talking strictly collecting, you can fit him into tons of displays. With Monsters, with a Gothic set-up next to Sherlock Holmes and Dracula, next to various Wizards; whatever you want.

I hear you. Doom's versatility is what eventually made him my favourite cape character. He's a Mad Scientist, Evil Sorcerer King. He works in any genre and type of story you want. And since I tire easily and go through cycles, my favourite today could be on the bottom tomorrow. Doom fits many moods and aesthetics, so he remains on top. Even if we're talking strictly collecting, you can fit him into tons of displays. With Monsters, with a Gothic set-up next to Sherlock Holmes and Dracula, next to various Wizards; whatever you want.

:exactly:

“Final product may be slightly different…” You don’t say? 😄

Considering the only 1/6 offerings we’ve seen of Doom over the years are this:B9BC9008-5A25-4860-9E2B-E6BE57677F25.jpeg
And this:
92B17CAA-EC32-4489-83B1-B571E8E99B51.jpeg
…this one new one could be THE ONE, a “banger”, as the kids like to say. It looks “Quintessential Doom”, and I wouldn’t bother waiting for whatever the MCU and Hot Toys cook up (whenever they get to it). Maybe SooSoo or Toys Era might try their hand at it. We’ve got the “Vulture Wars” maybe could get “Doom Wars” on the horizon 😄

Exactly the Doom sixth scale figure I've been waiting for. I won't buy from anywhere untill I learn more about the company. Too bad we still don't have an official Sideshow version yet.
“Final product may be slightly different…” You don’t say? 😄

Considering the only 1/6 offerings we’ve seen of Doom over the years are this:View attachment 607046
And this:
View attachment 607047
…this one new one could be THE ONE, a “banger”, as the kids like to say. It looks “Quintessential Doom”, and I wouldn’t bother waiting for whatever the MCU and Hot Toys cook up (whenever they get to it). Maybe SooSoo or Toys Era might try their hand at it. We’ve got the “Vulture Wars” maybe could get “Doom Wars” on the horizon 😄

You forgot the Marvel Legends Icon series 12" tall Doctor Doom. Still stands as a really good figure with potential to mod into a better figure. There was also a 12" Fantastic 4 film Doom as well.

You forgot the Marvel Legends Icon series 12" tall Doctor Doom. Still stands as a really good figure with potential to mod into a better figure. There was also a 12" Fantastic 4 film Doom as well.
Ah, right. Yeah, I had to look again and I think that first one I posted IS the 2005 movie version. B85CF940-75D5-45E1-BF4D-37BF6B28B563.jpeg

Since we don’t even know what an inevitable MCU Doom will look like, this seems like a great comic-accurate classic/modern Doom, and it has my full attention. I hope it delivers, because Doctor Doom has always been my pick for the greatest comic villain of all time. He fits nearly any display, against nearly any character. You don’t get villains like Darth Vader without Doom laying the groundwork.

This figure is the only post on their Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/shero_toys/

Clicking on Tagged brings up a lot of photos of DAF Toys' figures, so they could be the same company.

In my list of figures I have a note alongside DAF Toys possibly linking them with Fire Toys, Yan Toys and Mars/Saturn.

The style of base Doom has is the Hot Toys type that DAF used for their Scarecrow, and Saturn are also using for '66 Batman and Robin.

There may be something in the connection of these companies, and if so it bodes well for the quality of Doom.

Instagram Q & As:

baishishenjing

how can i buy it?

shero_toys

this product is already under Development , please stay tuned.

jgarveyillustration

Is this going to be available at retail from sites like kghobby or onesixthkit?

shero_toys

maybe, but we still working on that

lionheart_dioramas

How to order this?

shero_toys

the pre-order link will be coming soon

owens63

This is beautiful. Hopefully it will be distributed to us collectors.

shero_toys

it will. it's already in production.

Back