1/6 Quantum Mechanix (QMx) Justified (Raylan Givens)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the pics from ToyArk

Toy-Fair-2017-QMX-001.jpg

Toy-Fair-2017-QMX-007.jpg

Toy-Fair-2017-QMX-008.jpg

pics from Figures.com

11837.jpg

11828.jpg

11842.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks so much for posting the pics! Raylan looks promising. Surprisingly so far I like the sculpt better without the hat, I figured it would be the other way around. Hope to get more info on this soon!

Thanks so much for posting the pics! Raylan looks promising. Surprisingly so far I like the sculpt better without the hat, I figured it would be the other way around. Hope to get more info on this soon!

no problem! :hi5:

I'm really looking forward to this. This easily became one of my favorite shows that I HAD to buy the complete box set so this figure was a welcome surprise when first announced/revealed and easily a definite purchase

Kind of looks like the hat is either made out of material, or at least has some flocking to it. But, it's definitely not sitting right on his head and it really throughs off his look. Solid sculpts though and QMX has shown real dedication to putting out high quality product.

Currently on Season 3 of Justified, and I can't get over how good it is! Absolutely love Olyphant in the role.

Seriously looking forward to this figure, I need a Raylan in my collection!

Never realised a Raylan figure was in the offing. Would be a definite purchase for me. Really liked the show (especially the second season with the Bennett's).

Never realised a Raylan figure was in the offing. Would be a definite purchase for me. Really liked the show (especially the second season with the Bennett's).
Nice to see Raylan is still around, but when? And where is Boyd?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Surprised they still haven't changed up the costume. It sounded before like they were planning to go for one of his more iconic looks with the darker suit jacket. As this one just doesn't feel very "Raylan" to me at all.

Back