1/6 Quantum Mechanix (QMx) Justified (Raylan Givens)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure I'd buy one, but I'd get a huge kick out of seeing a 1/6 Wynn Duffy figure. :D

Same. I liked Wynn as a character too but I wouldn't want a figure. I also really liked the Drew Thompson story arc but I wouldn't want a figure of him either.

Loved the show ... but can't think of a third figure that'd be a must-buy. Ava is the easiest answer ... but I doubt I'd pull the trigger. Duffy? Dewey Crowe? Dickie Bennett? Art, maybe? Mags? Quarles? Constable Bob? Limehouse? Arlo? Tim? The Billy-the-Kid looking gunslinger from the last season was interesting looking.

All great characters ... none that I'd probably actually pay $200 for, though.

After Raylan and Boyd, I'd rather see them expand into a couple of other shows with just one or two must-buy characters. Vic Mackey from The Shield. Rust Cohle from True Detective. Better Call Saul. Maybe the Breaking Bad license will come available ... there are three or four I might buy from BB, and I've been unimpressed with other companies so far.

SnakeDoc

I'm just hoping they include Raylan's black trenchcoat as an accessory along with his standard suit jacket, since they were both pretty major looks for him. It would suck to only have the one option for display.

Oh holy **** Rust and Marty from True Detective would be so ****ing bought. 1995 and 2012 versions.

Dave - pass it on.

Ditto for Mulder and Scully.

I agree with both snakedoc and davej. There are a ton of characters I really liked on the show but only two I would buy figures of. I would however pay extra for clothing/accessories for multiple looks for both raylan and boyd.

Raylan was discussed earlier in the thread and I agree with the general consensus. Ideally would have long jacket, jean jacket, and dark suit jacket. Can't really think of any needed accessories besides his standard issue marshall stuff.

Like Raylan, Boyd has lots of interesting looks on the show but i think easily the most desirable is the dark jacket and vest with pocket watch look. Would like to see him come with the beretta handgun, some loose dynamite in a crate, a loose miner helmet, stacks of money, and a bible.

Terrific show with entertaining characters and setting. I loved the ending too which almost never happens. Figures can't come soon enough.

I want the whole gang from It's Always Sunny, with a "standard" version and "The Nightman Cometh" variants.

Can't imagine this ever happening but one can dream.

Wow, what an unexpected surprise. I loved the show and Olyphant is one of my fav actors. Really good looking sculpt so far. How is QMX as far as final production paint and what not?

Pretty damn solid, as far as I can see ...

kirk_1.jpg

Crawford's review of QMx Captain Kirk ...

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-062716a.htm

SnakeDoc

I hope boyd's sculpt turns out well, that hair could be tricky. I am unfamiliar with qmx also as I am not a star trek guy. Fans of the show seem to love the figures though.

Possibly the finished version could be at Toyfair in a couple of weeks

Hey, I saw a photo over at the Firefly/Jayne Cobb page. Want to see a close-up shot. Looking forward to getting this. And hopefully another outfit or two.

Back