1/6 Quantum Mechanix (QMx) Justified (Raylan Givens)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do people really prefer the Denim jacket? That's kind of a boring look.

No it wouldn't be my first choice, but it was a pretty standard look for him and fit the very laid back style of the character (and of course Olyphant looked pretty badass no matter what he wore).

Ideally though I'd rather have either the dark suit jacket or his long overcoat from the finale.

Do people really prefer the Denim jacket? That's kind of a boring look.

To me, there are two iconic looks ... the dark coat, dark shirt, dark tie ...

raylan-jeans4.jpg

And, the overcoat, denim jacket & henley ...

ep-6-raylan.jpg

Both were worn periodically from the beginning to the end (the overcoat/denim was in both the 'prayer' and the gunfight from the finale; the dark tie started in the pilot). Both were used in advertising posters for the series. And, both would be pretty versatile for an action figure.

The denim jacket needs the overcoat layered with it, though. The overcoat would be good with the suit jacket, also. Either way, needs the overcoat.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
Yeah that does look really good. I've got the WGP head on my custom, and while it captures him pretty well, it's very smooth and completely lacking in any detail.

I never even thought any company would make a figure of Raylan. Watching to see how this turns out. I love Justified.

Can't wait for this. Definitely need a Boyd to battle (and occasionally buddy up) with.

Next great surprise would be a Deadwood license, Al Swearengen would do well in Harlan County.

I would really like to see progress on this. I hope it hasn't died on the vine. Would be great to see Raylan go up for preorder and Boyd teased. Would be a great pair of figures and the line could stop there.

That said, if you had to buy a third character who would it be? My choice would have to be Dewey Crowe. The very sight of that dip**** makes me laugh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yep I want raylan and Boyd for sure. Possibly Dewey as well since he had no intellect and such dumba$$ tendencies. I would get an Ava too

Not dead, although taking a backseat to other releases. We'll see Raylan and Boyd this year.

I would really like to see progress on this. I hope it hasn't died on the vine. Would be great to see Raylan go up for preorder and Boyd teased. Would be a great pair of figures and the line could stop there.

That said, if you had to buy a third character who would it be? My choice would have to be Dewey Crowe. The very sight of that dip**** makes me laugh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Not sure I'd buy one, but I'd get a huge kick out of seeing a 1/6 Wynn Duffy figure. :D

Back