Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't do this. AC Cloud upper body has a steel endoskeleton from the chest through the shoulders and to the arms. The joints are screwed together. You won't be able to remove these arms and replace it with the spare silicone arms. The spare silicone arms are meant for 1st Class Soldier Cloud, Remake Cloud, or Zack.

If you want a spare body for AC Cloud, what you could do is buy 1st Class Soldier Cloud figure and 1st Class Should Cloud seamless arms and then completely switch the AC outfit over to the 1st Class Soldier Cloud body. You would lose the seamless upper body appearance, but better than nothing.
...huh! Then it's super weird they're even sold as a separate item from the 1st Class Cloud at all! If they're only compatible with that one why not include it with him!?

I agree. 2nd Class Zack came with both jointed and silicone arms so it would have been nice for 1st Class Cloud to also include the same. It cuts down on cost, but I feel most people would want both.

...huh! Then it's super weird they're even sold as a separate item from the 1st Class Cloud at all! If they're only compatible with that one why not include it with him!?
You got it wrong, the arms are meant to complement the headsculpts colouring, not the body.

AC Cloud headsculpts are a lighter tone compared to RE versions, hence the difference in arms colours options. The 1st class body colour tone is for AC Cloud version but comes with jointed arms. Think of the Arms set as an additional add on pack instead.

If you are buying the 1st class body to use the extra AC Cloud headsculpt from the deluxe version, you should get Arms A

If you are using the original RE Cloud Headsculpt, its Arms B

If it's for RE Zack, it's Arms C.

The extra body is just an additional option for collectors (mainly AC Cloud deluxe collectors who wanted to use the extra headsculpt).

I had intended to pick up the set+the arms, but I'm not too broken up about not being able to. This release always felt to me like it was just a way to sell some excess stock and that probably explains the extremely limited availability. Shame for those of you who wanted this because you missed out on the first Cloud and wanted to try to kitbash it, though.

I might be completely wrong but I could have sworn that I read that if this small batch was successful they’d consider putting up a proper pre order.

So I’ll probably miss out on this not that I want to but I’ll just hold out hope that I’ve not lost the plot and they do in fact put up a pre order.

the bodypack and silicone aldy onsell now,will shipout after labourday. this is ready stock not preorder so retailer hesitate to buy the stock and sell it. afraid of dead stock situation. but cm warehouse in taobao have alot of stock. currently only 3 or 4 retailer selling,not sure about oversea shop.if this batch finished,not sure gt will do rerun or not,but the price will sure increase if gt decided to do preorder.

I might be completely wrong but I could have sworn that I read that if this small batch was successful they’d consider putting up a proper pre order.

So I’ll probably miss out on this not that I want to but I’ll just hold out hope that I’ve not lost the plot and they do in fact put up a pre order.

Sounds like it's unknown. But I wouldn't count on it.

I thought the GT-006 spare body and seamless arms were supposed to be in-stock items? Now it’s a limited thing, sheesh.

I thought the GT-006 spare body and seamless arms were supposed to be in-stock items? Now it’s a limited thing, sheesh.
yes,it is in-stock items. its look like limited thing for oversea collector, but at here,you can just buy 10-20box. even 100 set. 2000 set ready stock is quite a risk for gt too.but now sold out in 2day. I believe they will do a rerun on this if oversea reseller and fans request it.

View attachment 700073
Dunno what you guys complain about, I see no difference...

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin
This is such an unfortunate situation. Wanted Clive figure since day 1 and this is what I got? And the price? WOW.

Also what's the point of releasing Cloud's body and the wig? What for the peasants who doesn't own the head? Makes no sense. Just release whole thing Jesus Christ.

what's the height of the new body pack? is it meant for use with cloud only and not zack since he is taller

yes,it is in-stock items. its look like limited thing for oversea collector, but at here,you can just buy 10-20box. even 100 set. 2000 set ready stock is quite a risk for gt too.but now sold out in 2day. I believe they will do a rerun on this if oversea reseller and fans request it.
Any chance they can add a Cloud headsculpt?

wait hold-on this is so confusing

are they gonna do 1st Class Cloud? or selling out seamless bodies for Cloud AC,

This is such an unfortunate situation. Wanted Clive figure since day 1 and this is what I got? And the price? WOW.

Also what's the point of releasing Cloud's body and the wig? What for the peasants who doesn't own the head? Makes no sense. Just release whole thing Jesus Christ.
its for those who own ac cloud, a body for the 2nd head.if you want a cloud,you can purchase a single head ,and the body pack. cheaper than buying the remake or ac cloud from scalpers.
what's the height of the new body pack? is it meant for use with cloud only and not zack since he is taller
same as cloud. for cloud only.
Any chance they can add a Cloud headsculpt?
nop,the headsculpt is the most time taking process in making a figure. since after ac cloud release,collector cant find a suitable body for the second head,boss arrange this bodypack without headsculpt. and addon the front hairpiece for those who dislike the hair style on 2nd head.
added the buster sword,materias.

and as for the:why gt dint include the silicone arms into the body pack?

because most collector prefer jointed arms. if gt include the silicone arms into body pack,the price will be higher. so gt sell as optional.

the ideal of this extra pack mean for cheap but nice body option for the collector who wanted to display the 2nd head.without the process of headsculpt,collector that bought ac cloud can get this pack as soon as possible.

You got it wrong, the arms are meant to complement the headsculpts colouring, not the body.

AC Cloud headsculpts are a lighter tone compared to RE versions, hence the difference in arms colours options. The 1st class body colour tone is for AC Cloud version but comes with jointed arms. Think of the Arms set as an additional add on pack instead.

If you are buying the 1st class body to use the extra AC Cloud headsculpt from the deluxe version, you should get Arms A

If you are using the original RE Cloud Headsculpt, its Arms B

If it's for RE Zack, it's Arms C.

The extra body is just an additional option for collectors (mainly AC Cloud deluxe collectors who wanted to use the extra headsculpt).
None of that explains why they shouldn't include Arms A in with the 1st Class body?
The skin tones match and you can't use them on another body since the actual AC Cloud is incompatible. What function do they serve if not to "complete" the 1st Class body?

Arms B and C make sense as replacement parts to existing toys, but A does not IMO.

Edit: aha Walter beat me to it. It's just to save on costs and make the body pack as cheap as possible.

Back