1/6 Present Toys - Interstellar (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
32cm tall- for those of you looking for an almost 6’4” McConaughey…

So they’ve done a head and then a head wearing the helmet instead of just a detachable helmet? I guess it would be too tight of a squeeze.

Threestepstudios Cooper price:

View attachment 655172

ARE THEY MAD??

I get that it’s super limited…but $630???

The portrait isn’t even perfect either.

Damn…good luck to those that secure one and I’m happy for those that like it. But that price for a figure that doesn’t have the strongest likeness…
Its unfortunate for the likeness but I think they did a great job with the suit. With the visor closed I think its as good of a representation as I could have hoped for. I hope the present toys version wont make me regret getting this 😅

Its unfortunate for the likeness but I think they did a great job with the suit. With the visor closed I think its as good of a representation as I could have hoped for. I hope the present toys version wont make me regret getting this 😅

I hope so too.😂

I wanna see what PT’s version will look like.

The figure's actual cost is $488 + shipping btw. It's only $630 from OSK due to their mark up and it looks like TARS is also in the works.

uJ5qCDo.jpg

The price isn't crazy at all. Pretty standard for these custom figures and this is actually on the much cheaper side. If you saw those Dorothy, Scarecrow, Lion sculpts, those full figures are selling for $900 each. Hop over to the 1/6 custom forum if you really want to see high prices. :lol

That does seem more reasonable…but that mark up is still 😱

If you really want this spacesuit, then clearly Present Toys will be the cheaper offering, maybe even below $200.

Personally, I think The Martian has a much more interesting looking spacesuit with a lot more 'pop'.

One thing to remember is that ThreeStep Studio is also a custom studio from what I know (unless I'm getting them mixed up with another studio - there are so many) that is mass producing this and partnering with OSK is a first as far as I know. They aren't just another 3rd Party company so that's the reason their figure is so expensive. It's basically a limited custom figure vs your standard mass produced figure.

This Present Toys version will be the more affordable option and probably good enough for most ppl though.

Last edited:
I like the way we're talking about the ThreeStep custom figure in the Present Toys thread and vice versa. My little autistic mind can’t handle it :lol

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Present toys need to show a prototype STAT.

Last edited:
I like the way we're talking about the ThreeStep custom figure in the Present Toys thread and vice versa. My little autistic mind can handle it :lol

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Present toys need to show a prototype STAT.
They have no figure to recast from so they got nothing to show right now. :lol Maybe they'll wait for the ThreeStep figure to release, recast it and then sell it.

The figure's actual cost is $488 + shipping btw. It's only $630 from OSK due to their mark up and it looks like TARS is also in the works.

uJ5qCDo.jpg

The price isn't crazy at all. Pretty standard for these custom figures and this is actually on the much cheaper side. If you saw those Dorothy, Scarecrow, Lion sculpts, those full figures are selling for $900 each. Hop over to the 1/6 custom forum if you really want to see high prices. :lol
142$ markup? Holy hell!

In all fairness, 488$ for everything shown, and TARS is very good. I've seen custom prices and unfortunately, I cannot justify paying that much, but definitely wish I could. 😵‍💫

Given that they got their hands on previous expensive high end customs to mass produced, I don't see why this one would be any different.
Yeah. I was kinda joking. I have the Rainman Draculas and the Redman ones are pretty close, all things considered. I have two Martian figures on order, and will likely pick this one up once I see their recast effort :lol

Wow what a rollercoaster. I got excited to see the ThreeStep thread, bummed at the price, and then excited again with the PT thread.

I think this'll satisfy a lot of buyers. For what it's worth, I think that from the Martian figure, this was the next logical dupe to make.

142$ markup? Holy hell!

In all fairness, 488$ for everything shown, and TARS is very good. I've seen custom prices and unfortunately, I cannot justify paying that much, but definitely wish I could. 😵‍💫

You do not get TARS with that.

Back