1/6 Present Toys - Interstellar (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TARS isn’t included, at least not according to Kit’s product description.
Correct. Word is they're debating on either including it with a Anna Hathaway figure, include it with this or sell it separately. They're thinking of making TARS diecast so trying to figure out what to do.

Really surprised in how much interest there seems to be in having an Interstellar figure. I vaguely remember seeing the movie when it opened but very little about it sticks in my memory. But guess it's about time for a rewatch.

Correct. Word is they're debating on either including it with a Anna Hathaway figure, include it with this or sell it separately. They're thinking of making TARS diecast so trying to figure out what to do.
Its a bad move to make people buy the anne hathaway character to get tars. I have zero interest in that. And the diecast seems like just a reason to jack the price up. I would love tars but cant see myself paying a too much money for one. Maybe they can make a special offer for people who bought cooper? 🧐

Really surprised in how much interest there seems to be in having an Interstellar figure. I vaguely remember seeing the movie when it opened but very little about it sticks in my memory. But guess it's about time for a rewatch.
I myself asked for it for years and years but I gave up hope that it would happen. This was a big surprise to be sure

Well, not so many people are willing to pay more than 2K to get Cooper, Brand, and TARS.

I think I'd rather the Cooper and Tars combo over Anne Hathaway. But personally I'd be just happy with cooper on his own with some nice accessories and display base.

Cooper (in space suit) and TARS would be enough for me.

As mentioned by Hando, I don't see the need for TARS to be diecast. Make it plastic and posable and we are good to go. Perhaps add LED lighting, if it won't bump the price too high. (or we could do it ourselves.)

As for the film, I truly enjoyed it and the haunting score by Hans Zimmer is brilliant.

It certainly is about time 😵‍💫

Decided to re-watch "Interstellar" earlier this afternoon and still enjoyed it immensely.
I'm really hoping that this figure not only materializes but is truly worth it.
If so, I would even contemplate getting a second one, replacing the figure with a HT TDKR "Selena" and I've got a Brandt...

I watched it fo the 3rd time a few weeks ago. Better with each watch. Think it's in my top 10 now.

I watched it fo the 3rd time a few weeks ago. Better with each watch. Think it's in my top 10 now.
I actually watched it last night, and... I'm afraid it still doesn't work any better for me. The movie is certainly ambitious, but the story takes so many wild leaps and has so many contrivances that I had a hard time buying much of it. Plus the fact the characters speak in nothing but platitudes. And the ending is orders of magnitude sillier than anything we got at the end of Contact.

Three-step updated Cooper sculpt by Don Fung
Screenshot_20240105_111212_Instagram.jpg

Back