1/6 Present Toys - Interstellar (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Present Interstellar.jpg

This one is custom, as far as I understand, and the Present Toys version may be a separate thing. At least the suit looks different and I actually like the Present Toys' one more.
Did Present Toys show anywhere any pictures? I just assumed the photo they shared was the official poster but with a dimmed silhouette to tease Cooper.

Did Present Toys show anywhere any pictures? I just assumed the photo they shared was the official poster but with a dimmed silhouette to tease Cooper.

They just announced it on BBICN as "Coming Soon", probably because the other company beat them to the punch . They had to get something out there so customers would know there's going to be another option.

They just announced it on BBICN as "Coming Soon", probably because the other company beat them to the punch . They had to get something out there so customers would know there's going to be another option.
Yeah, I understand that, was just curious when @denrep-lilium mentioned that the suit looks different. Maybe I misunderstood their words as I started to look for any photos I may have missed. :LOL:

Threestepstudios Cooper price:

IMG_1051.png

ARE THEY MAD??

I get that it’s super limited…but $630???

The portrait isn’t even perfect either.

Damn…good luck to those that secure one and I’m happy for those that like it. But that price for a figure that doesn’t have the strongest likeness…

Threestepstudios Cooper price:

View attachment 655172

ARE THEY MAD??

I get that it’s super limited…but $630???

The portrait isn’t even perfect either.

Damn…good luck to those that secure one and I’m happy for those that like it. But that price for a figure that doesn’t have the strongest likeness…

Matthew Mcconaughey Crying GIF

The figure's actual cost is $488 + shipping btw. It's only $630 from OSK due to their mark up and it looks like TARS is also in the works.

uJ5qCDo.jpg

The price isn't crazy at all. Pretty standard for these custom figures and this is actually on the much cheaper side. If you saw those Dorothy, Scarecrow, Lion sculpts, those full figures are selling for $900 each. Hop over to the 1/6 custom forum if you really want to see high prices. :lol

Back