1/6 Premier Toys - PT-0006 The Martian Version 2 (Deluxe Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a cool and unique figure, not an original idea to capitalise on obviously, but such a cool idea and concept - and at least they have the balls to give it a go.

I do hope that with the apparent success with this release (reviews and opinions, as well as the product execution), it gives Premier confidence to tackle other characters in complicated/space/containment suits.

They certain are interesting to study and eye-catching, and just different from the usual figures out there.

I’m looking forward to Present Toys Cooper from Interstellar, and Exo-6’s FC Worf in EV suit.

Managed to grab one last minute lol.
But the joy was spoiled by 2 things.
The led cord from the back chest armor is totally screwed (the 2 pins that inserts in the helmet detached from the cable, maybe resoldering them would work).
I just noticed my front chest armor is missing an insignia...
Annoying...

Overall it's a cool figure, would have preference all the suit be fabric without the rubbery parts. I have swapped the body for a slim hot toys one with a fat suit, better proportion and fills the suit better (even if he gets skinnier lol). I will orange elastic strips for the elbow pads and forearm computer too.
That happened to the cord on mine as well. I think that you are being a bit generous saying a REsolder might help. I think they forgot the first time.

Really nice fig. My only real complaints are the battery contacts on the backpack are a bit fiddly to get the lights working and those side torches just won’t sit straight.

IMG_2702.jpeg

Back