1/6 Premier Toys - The Warlord (Mad Max Immortan Joe)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks fantastic. I never got any of the other Fury Road 3rd party figures, but might pick this up. My main concern would be if the production figure can match the prototype. Especially the hair application.

Their Max is releasing is the best thing I've heard. Lol that was pretty fast lets hope they fixed the jacket details and have him more gloved hands.

Damn he's ugly, very cool.

The gore is awesome. Going to be tough choice in covering that face or not.

Preordered at OSK. Definitely a long time coming and certainly hope they even do his son Rectus that would be a massive figure. A good Max from FR and Furiousa as I said before too, but also hope we see some war boys like slit and nux.

SO SHINY! SO CHROME!!!
Third party companies are absolutely killing it, so many of my all-time wanted characters going up for pre-order!!
Might have to sell my kidneys, but I am definitely buying all these cool releases.

Totally!

I'm much more excited for the 3rd party stuff than anything HT is making.

I don't ever PO 3rd party, I wait to see what we get... but with Immortan Joe and Barbossa I do fear missing out and I am really struggling to not preorder.

I saw Neca tweeted this today, looks like they're still not licensing it. I'm really glad that 3rd party companies are doing them now.

Neca Mad Max.png

Back