1/6 Premier Toys - The Warlord (Mad Max Immortan Joe)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a question: did his face always look like that under the mask, or was his face ripped off with the mask.?

Overall , after looking at the film again, the shoulder armor does sit funny on the actor as well….

the hair should not be falling out thou, thats concerning.

Although getting mole hair and completly redoing the hair is an option.

Heres a question: did his face always look like that under the mask, or was his face ripped off with the mask.?

Overall , after looking at the film again, the shoulder armor does sit funny on the actor as well….

Yes his face got ripped off with the mask. Lol he wears the mask in film to breathe due to sickness from radiation that's also why he has those boils.

Hair loss is a big concern now.

All those luscious locks, and then after a little futzing...

giphy.gif

:panic:

Watered down PVA glue can be used to set hair, so I wonder if it would help to brush some into the roots before proper futzing?

Could try it on the back to make sure it doesn't make it look wet or greasy, since Joe's hair is as dry as the desert.

I've no stakes in this figure, but have enjoyed reading the posts as it's something a bit different. In regards to the hair falling out it might be worth separating the haired piece from the head sculpt and glueing the inside of the scalp, then reattaching the scalp piece. If that's where it's breaking. If it's breaking on the top of the scalp, that could be more problematic as it may mean the hair is just very weak. Some careful experiments will find a way to keep it in; if this ends up being a widespread issue.

Hoping everyone's Joes aren't effected.

Mine seems to have been bumped from its flight…..says waiting on airline spot….

Just like me everytime I fly.

The updates do sound like an actual passenger waiting for his flight..

Mine initially said: "Flight booked, awaiting for departure"

Now it has finally taken off: "Shipment departed from airport of origin country"

It's been a busy morning with Obi-Wan Kenobi, and I only just finished watching ONE SIXTH CAVE's video.

He didn't seem to have any hair loss, but he also hadn't completely futzed hair.

Overall Joe's looking like a very impressive figure. :)

Sadly, my figure has apparently only just got onto a plane as of today. I don't understand, as Kit shipped this out on the 25th. Sucks... looks like I have another week at least.

Check the video above at 2:50. The scarf might be sculpted and painted at the neck of the armor, or real material wrapped there, hard to tell.

Some of his hair's caught under his chin.

The rest looks like the collar sculpt of the armour. :unsure:

Back