1/6 NEXT Hot Toys DC Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why you'd want to watch these vids with the volume on. Essentially a financial seminar before a free meal. :lol
Literally have nothing better to watch, binged just about everything, plus the cringe is funny :lol

LOL 3 DC Hot Toys figures on Display, XE Batman, Knightmare Batman and Black Suit Superman lol

I even see a new Zemo fig. Damn, letting Marvel take over the DC stuff.

This SS Con is a con. Just the already seen Batman XE suit/Knightman/Blacksuit SM. Waste.

Apparently there is another DC figure being planned for release sometime in mid-late August. I believe it is Harley. Cena’s and Elba’s characters may be possible too, though unlikely. Not really sure if these are dependent on the reaction to Suicide Squad, but may very well be considering how the star of the trailer, King Shark, got a surprise figure. We shall see.

Apparently there is another DC figure being planned for release sometime in mid-late August. I believe it is Harley. Cena’s and Elba’s characters may be possible too, though unlikely. Not really sure if these are dependent on the reaction to Suicide Squad, but may very well be considering how the star of the trailer, King Shark, got a surprise figure. We shall see.
200w.gif

Harley being revealed soon is not a “rumour” or prediction, we all know she’s coming soon…

Harley Quinn is as good as guaranteed. I imagine that Peacemaker and Bloodsport too are strong possibilities.
in every interview Gunn describes Bloodsport as the films primary protagonist. That may not mean anything to Hot Toys but still makes it a strong possibility.

Just give me King Shark. That is all I care about. I do like Harley's red and black bomber jacket look, but I will never get a figure of her.

Now we seen Batman XE suit at both events. I think we can definitely count on that figure. Just not sure on Nightwing or King Shark, but NW had a ton of accessories on display and King Shark looks to be another Gunn loveable character. I hope Cyborg PO goes up within the next week or two.

Last edited:
Just give me King Shark. That is all I care about. I do like Harley's red and black bomber jacket look, but I will never get a figure of her.

Now we seen Batman XE suit at both events. I think we can definitely count on that figure. Just not sure on Nightwing or King Shark, but NW had a ton of accessories on display and King Shark looks to be another Gunn loveable character. I hope Cyborg PO goes up within the next week or two.

King Shark is a fun character, and a fun looking figure.

HT have gone to the trouble of sculpting something completely unique, and even given him accessories (which doesn't happen with all new figures when they're first shown), so I'm hoping it means they're serious about putting him into production.

:pray:

King Shark is a fun character, and a fun looking figure.

HT have gone to the trouble of sculpting something completely unique, and even given him accessories (which doesn't happen with all new figures when they're first shown), so I'm hoping it means they're serious about putting him into production.

:pray:
DC needs a Hulk like figure. Doomsday was a clear bust. Killer Croc falls into the weird human look, like Ultron and Lizard. I doubt HT touches Darkseid or Steppenwolf, both which are more like Thanos. Shark brings the dumb fun and I think that goes over better. There doesn't seem to be a lot for the production line to tackle.

I really hope Hot Toys is able to give us figures from the upcoming Shazam sequel especially Shazam and Mary. I would buy a Black Adam as well.
Beyond that…it really breaks my heart that the 1966 Batman line was never developed. I keep dreaming they will exhaust Marvel and Star Wars characters and return to this line but seeing figures like Iron Dr. Strange doesn’t give me much hope.
I would totally purchase a Batman Returns Catwoman and Penguin, too.

Back