1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 Remake" Claire Redfield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone order from BigBadToyStore? It says it'll release 1st quarter but still no update.
A may be wrong but… aren’t NA retailers behind a month or so? She was released in Asia late February and I got mine March 4. Classic Claire was just released this past weekend and she line was shipped this morning. So am assuming Claire should be out late March? Maybe early April? I have a second classic Claire preordered through BBTS so I assume we won’t see anything till late April/May? I could be wrong.

Just got home and unboxed the figure and I've also got one of the flaky version of the jacket unfortunately.I contacted giantoy to see if they can help me with it somehow.
Hopefully it can be fixed though,I won't be touching the figure till I get word back from them. Such a shame, especially for the price we are paying for this one.
Oof.
That's what's mine looks like except it's still in the freakin' box!

Just got home and unboxed the figure and I've also got one of the flaky version of the jacket unfortunately.I contacted giantoy to see if they can help me with it somehow.
Hopefully it can be fixed though,I won't be touching the figure till I get word back from them. Such a shame, especially for the price we are paying for this one.

Yup, I said earlier in the thread that I noticed flaking was there almost right out of the box. I contacted giantoy as well and they said they're waiting for a reply from the manufacturer but it's already been a week since then, I might have to get on them a bit.

Yup, I said earlier in the thread that I noticed flaking was there almost right out of the box. I contacted giantoy as well and they said they're waiting for a reply from the manufacturer but it's already been a week since then, I might have to get on them a bit.
Yeah I'm still waiting on word from them too. But I'm sure they will get back to us,it's most likely the manufacturer that's taking the time to give them a response. Giantoy is super reliable

Yeah I'm still waiting on word from them too. But I'm sure they will get back to us,it's most likely the manufacturer that's taking the time to give them a response. Giantoy is super reliable

Good news. Just got an update from Giantoy, apparently they are preparing a new batch of replacement jackets for the after-sales requests with an expected timeframe of sometime in April at the latest. They didn't mention if they are changing anything with the actual jacket but at least we'll be getting replacements.

They better get Leons RE4 jacket right and fix his bloated jaw and paint his hair accurately with gold/silver highlights because his hair looks so much more blonde in the re4 remake.

Can anyone who has both the classic and remake Claire figures try to swap the classic's solid/seamless legs onto the remake Claire figure? I'd like to see if it'll make the fitting of her jeans look different.

Other than the body, I’d assume the extra cost comes from any extra import fees BBTS pays if it doesn’t ship directly from HK?

So if you're one of the people who have this figure...are you genuinely happy with it? I cancelled my pre-order, which I knew I would hate myself for, but the jacket and dead eyes worried me. Now I'm wondering if I should buy at Giantoy while I still can.

Sold out at Giantoy but one preorder left at BBTS!

I have it and love it! It's the most fun figure I've had in a while, and is a ton of fun to pose with the accessories, which is how I felt about Leon lol. The jacket doesn't bother me and looks better when she's in a pose, she looks good without the jacket too! The paint quality matches Leon and I think looks even better in hand, I personally love the head sculpt and I think it's the best Claire sculpt we'll ever get.

I love the figure too. Only wish Dam Toys had included the silencer on the sub machine gun. Making me look at ebay and having to buy a whole gun set if I want it. But it's included with the classis Claire off course.

Sold out at Giantoy but one preorder left at BBTS!
1680301997577.gif

Its a decent looking figure but also dissapointing. Personally i like Leon better. Having her jacket come with cracks already for the price is inexcusable and makes me wish I had pre-ordered the classic ver. instead, but if giantoy will be sending us replacement jackets for the issue then I'll be happy.

And if im being honest the classic ver. looks like a better deal, with not having the jacket issue to worry about, and with the classic ver. you get a rocket launcher instead of the same standard mp5 that came with leon 2 years ago. Instead of the mp5 they should have given us her mini gun if anything or the same rocket launcher that's comes with the classic ver..Odd choice since she never uses the mp5 in the game lol,at least from what I remember

Its a decent looking figure but also dissapointing. Personally i like Leon better. Having her jacket come with cracks already for the price is inexcusable and makes me wish I had pre-ordered the classic ver. instead, but if giantoy will be sending us replacement jackets for the issue then I'll be happy.

And if im being honest the classic ver. looks like a better deal, with not having the jacket issue to worry about, and with the classic ver. you get a rocket launcher instead of the same standard mp5 that came with leon 2 years ago. Instead of the mp5 they should have given us her mini gun if anything or the same rocket launcher that's comes with the classic ver..Odd choice since she never uses the mp5 in the game lol,at least from what I remember
You haven't looked at the classic jacket issue yet have you?

The MP5 is the bonus infinite ammo machine gun, so it can be used by both Claire and Leon once unlocked. Imagine the mini gun would have hiked the price up even further so I can live without it.

B77CB1FF-2721-4D53-AE0A-F516FA3C470F.jpeg

CEC26030-8D45-492C-AB43-2CA83373D508.jpeg

I’d say; pull the trigger. Look how long it took to get these 2…since REmake 2, we’ve received a sequel after 7, TWO remakes…and we FINALLY got Claire.

Consider this: this isn’t a marvel situation where an update to a character is months away or the eventual sequel with “oh wow, the costume’s sleeve is slightly longer than the last one, AMAZING”.

I fear it’ll be years before we see another RE2 Claire or RE2 Leon figure on any official capacity.

My suggestion: just get it.

Back