1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 Remake" Claire Redfield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The MP5 is the bonus infinite ammo machine gun, so it can be used by both Claire and Leon once unlocked. Imagine the mini gun would have hiked the price up even further so I can live without it.
Oh ok, I didn't know about that, my bad. And yeah the mini gun would have racked it up a bit sure, but I would have liked at least the rocket launcher instead of a piece I already own for another figure, you know. Something unique like that

Last edited:
Nvm about the classic jacket issue. I just saw that the logo on the back was double printed,quality control on the jackets for both figs are a ********.WTH DAMTOYS

Oh ok, I didn't know about that, my bad. And yeah the mini gun would have racked it up a bit sure, but I would have liked at least the rocket launcher instead of a piece I already own for another figure, you know. Something unique like that
It’s all good. Agree that they should have gave remake Claire the rocket and the classic the mp5 for those who only want the classics or the remakes but for anyone getting all 4 your getting a lot of duplicate weapons and parts as is so wouldn’t have made much of a difference. Personally it bugs me more that both sculpts have the same expression.

It’s all good. Agree that they should have gave remake Claire the rocket and the classic the mp5 for those who only want the classics or the remakes but for anyone getting all 4 your getting a lot of duplicate weapons and parts as is so wouldn’t have made much of a difference. Personally it bugs me more that both sculpts have the same expression.
They should have given her the minigun. Considering that the gave Leon his rocket launcher as his final boss weapon against Mr. X, they should have given Claire her minigun as her final boss weapon against Birkin. For those who have played the original titles, it most implied in the later entries that the canon playthrough of the remake is Leon A and Claire B.

Last edited:
Very late to the party, but I got my Claire in today from the recent Giantoy restock and I’m pleasantly surprised after months of going back and forth.

I’ve always despised the “it looks better in hand” claim; not because I don’t believe the one saying it can genuinely tell a difference, but I’ve just personally never found it to be obvious for me or that there’s ever enough of a difference to really justify it as an actual positive.
But… Claire is the first figure making me eat my words. The sculpt looks so much different in person to me, especially with some dimmer lighting, and I’m not really sure how else to describe what I’m seeing. The jacket on mine doesn’t seem too horribly baggy or oversized (and there doesn’t appear to be any flaking) but I’m still a little sad by the changes from what they showed on the prototype.

I have zero photography skills when it comes to figures but always snap a few pics during unboxing (and mini cat hairs will still manage to show up), and this is the only one I took where the sculpt looks anything remotely like how it does to me in person.. it still looks pretty corpse-like compared to how it looks in hand, though:

IMG_3451.jpeg

Very late to the party, but I got my Claire in today from the recent Giantoy restock and I’m pleasantly surprised after months of going back and forth.

I’ve always despised the “it looks better in hand” claim; not because I don’t believe the one saying it can genuinely tell a difference, but I’ve just personally never found it to be obvious for me or that there’s ever enough of a difference to really justify it as an actual positive.
But… Claire is the first figure making me eat my words. The sculpt looks so much different in person to me, especially with some dimmer lighting, and I’m not really sure how else to describe what I’m seeing. The jacket on mine doesn’t seem too horribly baggy or oversized (and there doesn’t appear to be any flaking) but I’m still a little sad by the changes from what they showed on the prototype.

I have zero photography skills when it comes to figures but always snap a few pics during unboxing (and mini cat hairs will still manage to show up), and this is the only one I took where the sculpt looks anything remotely like how it does to me in person.. it still looks pretty corpse-like compared to how it looks in hand, though:

View attachment 633065
Yeah I was scared as hell after seeing the photos online but when I got her.. well its one of my favourites now easily.

View attachment 633065
I don’t want to freak you out but I would be careful with this spot:

3C280F31-E9B2-44A0-BDC2-3E9B083B7692.jpeg

Would hate for it to start peeling off from there and go from there.

I don’t want to freak you out but I would be careful with this spot:

Would hate for it to start peeling off from there and go from there.
Great eye… I double checked and it does appear that there’s a chunk of the material chaffed right off. Will look more carefully and might let Giantoy know. Thanks!

Has anyone ordered claire from toyswonderland? Its the best price I can find but it still says preordeer, just wondering if anyone has received her from there yet

I just noticed that they also forgot to add the zippers on her sleeves as well. They should have just constructed the jacket to appear like the sleeves have been raised up instead of have us to do it ourselves, had the collaborated with hot toys talent to tailor her jacket, they would have pull this off just nicely.
EZx8DhDU4AEM6zv.jpeg~2.jpg

I just noticed that they also forgot to add the zippers on her sleeves as well. They should have just constructed the jacket to appear like the sleeves have been raised up instead of have us to do it ourselves, had the collaborated with hot toys talent to tailor her jacket, they would have pull this off just nicely.View attachment 634054
The physical appearance of the zippers are present on the Damtoys Jacket, they're just "fixed" and can't be zipped/unzipped. Kinda sad that a Third-Party company like XToys could pull that little feature off while Damtoys couldn't.

Waited till both Claire's were out before choosing which one to buy. The only issues with the standard one involved the jacket, but the Classic one had a mix of various QC issues. Bought the Regular Claire and a Classic Head+Body for a MGSV Quiet custom.
20230415_185305.jpg

Worth noting that the Classic version does have a slightly better head sculpt. It has darker pupils so the eyes don't look as cloudy and "dead" as the regular one.

Last edited:
The physical appearance of the zippers are present on the Damtoys Jacket, they're just "fixed" and can't be zipped/unzipped. Kinda sad that a Third-Party company like XToys could pull that little feature off while Damtoys couldn't.
The xtoys zipper is way too big compared to what I've seen hot toys do in their more recent figures.

Back