1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 - Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Claire was announced in July. Released in February.
Ada was announced in November. That'd put her in June. Anytime now.

1696338337478.jpeg

1696338345055.jpeg

looks like they changed her expression/eyes?

she looks a lot more cold now whereas before she got a more friendly looking face

1696340061126.png

Looks worse than the proto... Is this the released version or from Wonderfest?

considering cancelling if that the final product, but will wait for more pics

not feeling the head from these pics so far

It's 'dead stare 3.0'. Those are eye decals, right? not painted?
Reminds me of this:
1696349276174.png

Didn't expect anything other from Dam Toys. Their paint jobs s**** a**! Just look at those thin lower lips.

Still going to keep my preorder, though.I think a good repaint could make it shine.

Her details look a bit washed out but Claire and Leon turned out fine in the end so I'm definitely not cancelling, although I imagine if anyone hated those they'll hate this too. Even for InArt's recent show their Batman and other figures looked really bad with no paint detail, but it turned out it was all just bad lighting and photos, it would be even worse for these figures with less detail, but I guess we'll see. I hope this means it'll ship soon.

Last edited:
There always is. I'm still excited to see a better photos. Wanted to cancel Claire after first pics but I'm glad I didn't.

Absolutely, this is just a drastic one imo. Looks worse than MTs so far. I also dont think Claires downgrade was that bad.

Sculpt looks the same to me. Picture looks like its from a video shot with a potato camera :lol

Last edited:
Back