1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 - Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn’t be surprised if we see RE3 figures before RE4 even releases with the rate of Damtoys preorder going on. With Ada that would make 4 figures for preorder. Haven’t liked any of the third party Jill’s either. Highly doubt they will do any UBCS figures, only seen them doing 2-3 figures being Jill remake, Carlos remake then either Jill classic or STARS. The interesting question tho is do they just stick to the Remakes or will them make some Village figures too

The trouble with STARS is that we don't know what Capcom's future plans with the original are (at least, I don't). Jill for instance got a redesign with a new face model. Chris also looks different for each of the later games, so how he looks in in 1998 the setting of the game is anyone's guess. But, I'd love to see Dam do the original game at some point.

I like that they're going seamless with Ada, joints would look bad with the realistic face. I hope they stay seamless for potential RE4 figures. They'll need a custom body for Leon, though, he's been hitting the gym for the remake.
FfjTRbNakAIv5oS.jpg

The trouble with STARS is that we don't know what Capcom's future plans with the original are (at least, I don't). Jill for instance got a redesign with a new face model. Chris also looks different for each of the later games, so how he looks in in 1998 the setting of the game is anyone's guess. But, I'd love to see Dam do the original game at some point.
I don’t know if Capcom has any plans regarding RE1, but the RE3R has an alternate Jill STARS outfit unlockable so as far as figures go a STARS Jill would be relatively easy if Damtoys still has the license and wants to continue past RE2R. Would be cool to see capcom revisit RE1 again at some point.

I like that they're going seamless with Ada, joints would look bad with the realistic face. I hope they stay seamless for potential RE4 figures. They'll need a custom body for Leon, though, he's been hitting the gym for the remake.
View attachment 609166
Damtoys actually already have developed seamless arms for 1/6 male figures that could work for a RE4R Leon so I’d be surprised if they go with jointed especially after Ada. Tho honestly not really a fan of those arms since the rubber is sculpted bent it doesn’t look right when the arms are straight. So in this case I might prefer sculpted unless they develop new seamless arms

Wow, when was the last time a company actually "completed" a line, and even announced it as such?!?! What a welcome surprise. I remember us wringing our hands about DAM not finishing the line, and leaving us high and dry. And then here they are giving us all the major players, and even a variant or two. Hell, it's only been two years since Leon was announced, so I think that's pretty good. First, it was Blitzway who was supposed to be the Hot Toys killer, now it's InArt, meanwhile DAM's over here, just plunking away, knocking things out of the park left and right.

Last edited:
NAUTS and DAMTOYS team up to bring you 1/6 Collectible Figure series Ada Wong from popular CAPCOM game RESIDENT EVIL 2, including faithfully detailed head sculpt, weapons and accessories.
The seamless body can be posed to perfectly recreate the character’s style, with over 30 movable joints to provide collectors with great playability through the possible poses. The costume can be switched between the styles from earlier and later stages of the game. From overall to details, this costume is strictly accurate and meticulously crafted.
All weapon accessories dedicated to this character are newly made, with not just the appearance and finishing strictly faithful to the game, but also realistic movable weapon structures. With a great choice of weapons, accessories, and fully articulated body, this will certainly bring you even more amazing experiences. The typewriter used for saving your game, with its exquisite details and finishing, wonderfully marks the end of the Resident Evil 2 1/6th scale Collectible Figure series.

Product Name Resident Evil 2 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure Ada Wong #DMS039
USD $265
Release Date Q1-Q2 2023

ADA WONG 1/6th scale Collectible Figure specially features:
Faithfully detailed ADA WONG head sculpt
Poseable seamless body with over 30 points of articulations

Hands including:
- One right hand for holding weapons
- One left hand for holding weapons
- One right gloved hand for holding weapons
- One left gloved hand for holding weapons
- One pair of relaxed gloved hands

Costume:
- Trench coat
- Scarf
- Sunglasses
- Red dress
- Black tights
- One (1) pair of high-heeled shoes
- Shoulder holster
- Choker
- Bracelet
- Watch
- ID Wristband

Weapons:
- Broom Hc handgun
- EMF Visualizer
- Flash grenade
- Accessories:
- FBI ID
- Typewriter
- Ink ribbon
- Boxed 9mm ammo
- Figure stand

kNvSIiY.jpg
Uy1R6nq.jpg
JJK1lRX.jpg
opLlHUj.jpg

s8zGXxh.jpg

3ziwguL.jpg
erouu8g.jpg

H980sAq.jpg
Q0mJcBv.jpg
WONZYFM.jpg
dliwsF3.jpg
9GNrWHn.jpg
79N4zxz.jpg
b7q3Zxi.jpg
Qk9yjVv.jpg
WuAFAKM.jpg
RcN2S9i.jpg
Mr3hmPe.jpg
JFLiiwf.jpg

:panic::panic:

Looks like this migght be my first Ada Wong figure!!! :thud::thud:

Wow, when was the last time, a company actually "completed" a line, and even announced it as such?!?! What a welcome surprise. I remember us wringing our hands about DAM not finishing the line, and leaving us high and dry. And then here they are giving us all the major players, and even a variant or two. Hell, it's only been two years since Leon was announced, so I think that's pretty good. First, it was Blitzway who was supposed to be the Hot Toys killer, now it's InArt, meanwhile DAM's over here, just plunking away, knocking things out of the park left and right.
Only thing I'd want further would be a G1 Birkin, which is admittedly fairly unlikely since it'd require a completely unique and intricate upper body. Hopefully they're given more RE licenses in the future, in any case, since they're doing a great job so far.

Pre-orderd on OSK.
I really liked her in the Remake.

If they plan to make the RE4R of her .. well I would prefer her original hair style.
And Im missing her dress.. :/

I never thought we'd get Ada, this is awesome news! And I love the typewriter! So grateful to Damtoys for continuing this line!

thinking of getting her from osk since shipping is baked in and usually no taxes/duties to Canada
1/6 collecting definitely doesn't feel very Canadian friendly sometimes. Especially since our dollar doesn't seem to be worth **** most the time.
I've ordered from OSK, KGH, Giantoy, Imagination Hobby, Gundamit, SugoToys, TNS, and Sideshow (which is the worst by far).
Pretty sure I have reward points in every part of the world by now. 😅

Holy F*&# she's expensive! She's about the same price I paid for the Hot Toys Tumbler when it originally came out! Wow!
Strange price comparison. Wasn’t that released 12ish years ago? Newer version of the Tumbler is over $600 now.

This is just under $300 USD at retailers that don’t drastically over-charge, like BBTS. Seems in line with the inflation we’ve seen on everything else.

To my shame I didn't even realise these existed until the Ada Wong popped up on my FB news stream this week, now I've decided to go all in on the line. A big coincidence as I'm currently doing a chronological playthrough of all the main RE games, plus Code Veronica, Revelations 1 and 2. I literally played the RE2 remake (I've played the original RE2 too many times to remember) for the first time last week.

Back