1/6 NAUTS x DAMTOYS - Resident Evil 2 - Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1696445228373.jpeg

That's much better! It looks a bit smooth probably from the camera adjusting the skin tone and the figure is still poorly lit, but photos of Claire had the same issue, I think it'll be the same quality as Claire and also look better in person. Hopefully it'll be shipping in the next couple of weeks, I can't wait to get it!

Last edited:
Yes Ada's typewriter is so cool! And your setup there is both hilarious and awesome!

A signature of the series~
Had to show it off and thanks! Wanted to give it character instead of everyone just standing around.
(they kinda are but still...)

Yeah her price was a bit high, I think I paid $288 usd on osk but that's with shipping included so not too bad
I think I'll keep my pre-order, been wanting an ada wong in the collection and I think she turned out okay
she does have a dead look to her but so does claire lol unfortuante

Considering the crazy price and lack of accessories, I think they certainly could've at least included and extra action sculpt or something.
I agree, she has so much less accessories than Leon but costs more. Wasn't she supposed to come with her coat at least?

Back