1/6 Mars Toys MAT014 Joker (Jack Nicholson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone ever receive a weird text saying package arrived in USPS warehouse but can’t be delivered due to incomplete address? There’s a link but afraid it’s fraud. Idk. Cause tracking still says it’s on the way.
It's a fraud. Kind of crazy how many people fall for those.

I wonder if they track shipments online with destinations listed and immediately send those texts... or if its much less sophisticated and they just send hundreds of thousands out and a few hit with perfect timing.

IMG_1873.jpeg

Crazy world we live in.

On a side note and back to topic, my DX08 is waiting impatiently for Mr. J!

If it's spam it should be pretty obvious, as they're typically so poorly made. I get them all the time. They don't even put any effort into them to make them look official.

Anyone ever receive a weird text saying package arrived in USPS warehouse but can’t be delivered due to incomplete address? There’s a link but afraid it’s fraud. Idk. Cause tracking still says it’s on the way.
Don't reply to that text. It's a scam text. You would have gotten an email if legit.
I got my Bruce Wayne figure in last night after 14 days of being shipped. I figure I will get this one in the same time frame. Never had an issue with kit.

Hey guys I have the Mars toys 1989 Joker now I'm confused is this another one that Mars toys make or am I missing something? Because the Mars toys Joker that I have isn't this one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240128_061149_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240128_061149_eBay.jpg
    672.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240128_061144_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240128_061144_eBay.jpg
    858.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240128_061133_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240128_061133_eBay.jpg
    854.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240128_061123_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240128_061123_eBay.jpg
    773.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240128_061117_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240128_061117_eBay.jpg
    899.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240128_061107_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240128_061107_eBay.jpg
    782.3 KB · Views: 0
Surprised a third party isn't selling Joker outfits like the numerous Ledger ones available.

A cheaper way to make use of the various sculpts instead of having to buy multiples of each figure.

Surprised a third party isn't selling Joker outfits like the numerous Ledger ones available.

A cheaper way to make use of the various sculpts instead of having to buy multiples of each figure.
Oddly, Ledger's Joker seems to have struck a nerve with collectors. There's a need/desire to continue to acquire upgrades. I'm sure it exist for other characters, but far from the level of Ledger's portrayal. I like Ledger's Joker just not enough to continue to shell out more money. I guess he came out at the right time for many people. He made a deep impression.

Those texts are always scams. It's not UPS (or any postal delivery service) at all. I get them all the time from UPS, Canada Post or even some unnamed service. If they don't refer to you by your proper name, or at least first name, in the text then it isn't coming from someone or some company that has any business dealings with you. If you feel compelled to look into it because you are expecting a delivery than simply contact UPS directly by phone with your tracking number and get the updates you want.

So Mr J is finally in the United States in Colorado on the way to me in New York yippee ki-yay can't wait to welcome him to the family. And I just paid another invoice for Dragon toys doctor zero let's keep up fingers crossed that this is a good one fellas.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240129_130508_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240129_130508_Chrome.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 0
When did your Joker ship, Joe?

Mine shipped but hasn't updated over the weekend, still at "Depart from facility to service provider" on the 26th.
It's says 24th that says from New Jersey but it has the China symbol next to it so who knows but they say it's supposed to be here by February 2nd.

Back