1/6 Mal for Nathan Fillion Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm watching Firefly to see what color weathering scheme I want to go with on Mal's door/base. I'm torn between the bridge door (chipped blue with rusty streaks) or the cargo bay door (light brown with all sorts of streaks, but no chipping). Bridge floor would be much like the door, but cargo bay floor would be a copper with heavy green patina.

What do you all think?

I'm leaning towards the bridge door simply because you would do a fantastic job with the chipping, but I'd have to see screenshots of the two to be really sure.

So, for his outfit, what shirt and pants are you planning on using? Will you keep the extra muscles on his legs?

This is going to be one of the best customs EVER.

I think the bridge color scheme to stand out from the earth tones in the costume, ie: long brown coat, beige pants etc..

I'm down for the bridge color scheme too.

Sorry the outfit is taking so long. I have midterms this week and reading week next week so I am gonna get those suspenders done on Friday so help me god.

I wonder, if maybe they will look at the audience numbers for that as maybe consideration for adding more to the series.

The main issues is that, the longer they wait, the harder it is to get the actors back to play their parts, especially if they become popular in other things. And of course, Joss Whedon is quite busy at the moment.

I'd love to see more, but I doubt it will happen. Even if it did, Book and Wash are dead, and River is mental anymore. It might still be great, but it wouldn't be the same innitially.

I think movies or TV movies is the only way you'll ever see Firefly again. The cast has drifted off to do their own shows and wouldn't be available for a TV series. In all reality, I think what we have already is it. We just have to go back and revisit it over and over again.

Old Grandpa

I always thought a video game was a good idea--something easy for the people involved since they would just have to do the voice acting, and it'd be cheaper than a movie.

It is ironic how several of the cast members have gone off to make several very good shows, though they are/were all still cult status favorites just like Firefly. No one has gone on to make a blockbuster hit yet.

Yeah, something where you play as Mal, but have can take Zoe and Jayne as your party members, and it's perfect as a Bioware game, like Mass Effect where there's the central space ship, and lots of story stuff.

Exactly! We should start sending Bioware emails.

There was some (unofficial) discussion on Joss' site about audio plays.

I hope they do something for the 10th anniversary.

Exactly! We should start sending Bioware emails.

I was actually working on an idea with an investor, but there were too many ways that Universal or a publisher could screw it over so it wasn't happening. However--if I ever get rich, I'll totally go for it, it really would only cost like 20 million which is half of what the movie cost

Back